BREAKING: Crowd ERUPTS When Trump Drives By Presidents Day Rally In West Palm Beach

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1613420392837.png

On Monday, President Trump paid a visit to a West Palm Beach President’s Day rally, and the crowd erupted with cheers and applause.

Just two days after Trump triumphed over vengeful Democrats in yet another impeachment trial, thousands of patriots lined the streets with Trump flags and MAGA hats to show their support on President’s Day.

Thankfully, Trump decided to give them a little surprise with an impromptu visit.

Watch below:

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Well....that just WARMS MY HEART......dang....dang....dang....I miss that MAN..... welp...me and about 75 - 80 million other people.....it really IS HEARTBREAKING....JUST STUNNING....to see that beautiful black motorcade....with TRUMP FLAGS and TRUMP HATS and TRUMP PEOPLE....yelling and singing and smiling and cheering for THE MAN...who is SUPPOSE TO BE sitting in that OVAL OFFICE.....NOW....TODAY
If THIS is how...WE FEEL....if...when we see this man...our hearts sink to our feet....we get sick just thinking about ....THE WHAT...that was...STOLEN FROM HIM....and we...CANNOT WRAP.....our heads....AND OUR HEARTS.....around the greatest STEAL...in AMERICAN HISTORY....if we FEEL this SICK AND DISAPPOINTED......just THINK....how...HE MUST FEEL.
I just cant believe that....TRUMP.... took his things.....moved outta the White House...and has been playing golf....quietly....while...JOE and the EVIL CABAL.....continues to rip apart the CONSTITUTION.....as he rules this nation....not by DUE PROCESS and thru the separation of powers....but thru his dictatorial damn pen....(can he EVEN STILL sign his name?)....
....never...never....never...have I... EVER.... been a conspiracy junkee....I think those people are off their mindless rockers.....however....however...however......me thinks...there is a silent 'happening' going on...underneath this.... 'river of disgusting governance'...PLUS...these TRAITORS in power ....and the absolute breach of foreign and domestic interference in our....well...EVERYTHING.....AS...given time.....we might JUST be surprised by TRUMP'S....'comeback'......OH....LORD.....PLEEEZZZZZZ....surprise us....
DANG.....I miss that man......

Trumpgal

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 1622

On Monday, President Trump paid a visit to a West Palm Beach President’s Day rally, and the crowd erupted with cheers and applause.

Just two days after Trump triumphed over vengeful Democrats in yet another impeachment trial, thousands of patriots lined the streets with Trump flags and MAGA hats to show their support on President’s Day.

Thankfully, Trump decided to give them a little surprise with an impromptu visit.

Watch below:

I would have loved to been there. Trump was worth it.

RebeccaCep

Feb 15, 2021
View attachment 1622

Watch below:

Love it!!! We Love PRESIDENT TRUMP!!! Wish I could have been there!

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
View attachment 1622

Watch below:

And there's about 100 million more of these folks all over the USA.

WE KNOW YOU WON!!!

RebeccaCep

Feb 15, 2021
Well....that just WARMS MY HEART......dang....dang....dang....I miss that MAN..... welp...me and about 75 - 80 million other people.....it really IS HEARTBREAKING....JUST STUNNING....to see that beautiful black motorcade....with TRUMP FLAGS and TRUMP HATS and TRUMP PEOPLE....yelling and singing and smiling and cheering for THE MAN...who is SUPPOSE TO BE sitting in that OVAL OFFICE.....NOW....TODAY
If THIS is how...WE FEEL....if...when we see this man...our hearts sink to our feet....we get sick just thinking about ....THE WHAT...that was...STOLEN FROM HIM....and we...CANNOT WRAP.....our heads....AND OUR HEARTS.....around the greatest STEAL...in AMERICAN HISTORY....if we FEEL this SICK AND DISAPPOINTED......just THINK....how...HE MUST FEEL.
I just cant believe that....TRUMP.... took his things.....moved outta the White House...and has been playing golf....quietly....while...JOE and the EVIL CABAL.....continues to rip apart the CONSTITUTION.....as he rules this nation....not by DUE PROCESS and thru the separation of powers....but thru his dictatorial damn pen....(can he EVEN STILL sign his name?)....
....never...never....never...have I... EVER.... been a conspiracy junkee....I think those people are off their mindless rockers.....however....however...however......me thinks...there is a silent 'happening' going on...underneath this.... 'river of disgusting governance'...PLUS...these TRAITORS in power ....and the absolute breach of foreign and domestic interference in our....well...EVERYTHING.....AS...given time.....we might JUST be surprised by TRUMP'S....'comeback'......OH....LORD.....PLEEEZZZZZZ....surprise us....
DANG.....I miss that man......
In due time, we will get back our President, I believe in miracles (not conspiracies) but I do believe God will appear in this situation in a way none of us will believe it! I love our TRUE PRESIDENT- Donald J Trump!

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
In due time, we will get back our President, I believe in miracles (not conspiracies) but I do believe God will appear in this situation in a way none of us will believe it! I love our TRUE PRESIDENT- Donald J Trump!
Spot on! God likes to do it that way, at the last minute!

Reactions: PAULY

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
View attachment 1622

Watch below:

Seeing both the crowd, and the President makes me HAPPY!!

Dianemaria

Jan 7, 2021
I am so happy to see this. Trump needed it as well. Think of what he has been through. I hope he was inspired to keep going and fight even harder for all of us. Love that man, my president.

Reactions: Dip Stick

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I am so happy to see this. Trump needed it as well. Think of what he has been through. I hope he was inspired to keep going and fight even harder for all of us. Love that man, my president.
Yes, we have not seen the last of the Best President Ever. He should still be in the White House right now instead of satan himself because America Re-elected President Trump!

Reactions: Dianemaria

tlj

Feb 9, 2021
Don't want to suffer through another four years of Trump appointing RINO's and Never Trumpers and then complain about why they stab him in the back. Enough already. Desantis/Noem would be the obvious option for AmericaFirst.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat