BREAKING: Donald Trump Launches Official Website

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Well I hope they have some plans to put some content on it, I don't think that's going to get many awards, lol.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
That site is a 30 minute 1 page build. It is a million miles away from being a social replacement for twitter, facebook etc. Whoever was building up the hype that TRUMP was building his own social media site is living in the past. I hope Mike Lindell pulls the rabbit out of the hat with his site.

Last edited:

RMS

Feb 14, 2021
That site is a 30 minute 1 page build. It is a million miles away from being a social replacement for twitter, facebook etc. Whoever was building up the hype that TRUMP was building his own social media site is living in the past. I hope Mike Lindell pulls the rabbi out of the hat with his site.
It will take a while to build content and capability, but yeah, go Mike!

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
It will take a while to build content and capability.

I program and with the money they have they should have been able to put up a lot more or just say it is a press release site. Lets see how they follow it up.

Reactions: Dip Stick

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat