BREAKING: John Durham Resigns – Effective February 28th

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
1614375503618.png

You can’t make this stuff up!

John Durham announced on Friday he will resign effective on February 28 at midnight.

Durham was investigating the Mueller Russia-Collusion coup against President Trump and his administration.
He was appointed as Special Counsel in October.
He resigned in office in Connecticut.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
View attachment 2356

John Durham announced on Friday he will resign effective on February 28 at midnight.

Durham was investigating the Mueller Russia-Collusion coup against President Trump and his administration.

AMERICA got SCAMMED!!!!!

Skiimatrix/123

Feb 9, 2021
View attachment 2356

f***ing asshole

Reactions: DWB and Wolfmannz

Alabamer

Jan 21, 2021
Well the guy took on the mafia and won big time.

My guess is they told him what to do and he said no. Faced with being unethical or ending his career - he chose the latter.

They probably said either resign or suicides in your family will start happening.

Just because Barr was a corrupt POS, doesn’t mean that Durham is (was).

The only people going to jail will be Rudy Giuliani (they will find a way to indict him
) and Trump. There is no way they will let him run again in four years.

The White Hats are done. We need peaceful non-violent protests just like what Dr. Martin Luther King did.

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
Well the guy took on the mafia and won big time.

My guess is they told him what to do and he said no. Faced with being unethical or ending his career - he chose the latter.

They probably said either resign or suicides in your family will start happening.

Just because Barr was a corrupt POS, doesn’t mean that Durham is (was).

The only people going to jail will be Rudy Giuliani (they will find a way to indict him
) and Trump. There is no way they will let him run again in four years.

The White Hats are done. We need peaceful non-violent protests just like what Dr. Martin Luther King did.
i do not think Durham wore a white hat - from what i read he still has chance to grab one for his head - doubt neither Trump or Giuliani going to jail either -also last statement your more likely seeing a MLK protest from the America 1st protesters - Antifa BLM do not know peaceful only loot than burn

Summerwind58

Feb 6, 2021
View attachment 2356

What a waste of oxygen.

DWB

Jan 9, 2021
View attachment 2356

it's really pretty sad to see how nobody wants or can stand up for law and order for all not just a certain few, makes me ashamed to live in a country that lets that happen!! the evil democrat's will pay in the end as will the rhinos and i can't wait for the day they do!!!

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021
Before I start calling names and making heated assumptions, I'm going to wait and see What Mr. Durham does in the next month or so. If he signs a deal with CNN to be a co-anchor, then we'll know that he has just revealed himself. On the other hand, if he joins the legal team that Mike Lindell has put together, that might indicate that he is a strait shooter and he couldn't do the kind of job he wanted to do while being waist deep in the swamp.
Either way his move is a good thing for us MAGA supporters. If he's with us and can prove it by his actions, then we have another fine mind in our tribe. If you see him sitting next to John Brennan, trashing the real President, then we pray that he will get used to looking at himself in the mirror and seeing what he has become!

Drain the Swamp

Feb 12, 2021
View attachment 2356

What a coward!!! All this waste of time and taxpayer money just to let corrupt individuals escape prosecution. Trump's impeachment lawyers were threatened, had to hire security, driveway was vandalized, yet they still managed to represent President Trump and stood up to the threats and corruption! Disgraceful Durham should probably find a more fitting career, such as Walmart Door Greeter!!

Noname

Jan 10, 2021
Before I start calling names and making heated assumptions, I'm going to wait and see What Mr. Durham does in the next month or so. If he signs a deal with CNN to be a co-anchor, then we'll know that he has just revealed himself. On the other hand, if he joins the legal team that Mike Lindell has put together, that might indicate that he is a strait shooter and he couldn't do the kind of job he wanted to do while being waist deep in the swamp.
Either way his move is a good thing for us MAGA supporters. If he's with us and can prove it by his actions, then we have another fine mind in our tribe. If you see him sitting next to John Brennan, trashing the real President, then we pray that he will get used to looking at himself in the mirror and seeing what he has become!
Would be great if what you say is in his plans and I don't mean him going with CNN. LoL

Reactions: Wolfmannz

DWB

Jan 9, 2021
well i just heard he resigned from the U.S. Attorney’s Office but not from being special council , i heard it on the we love trump site but don't know if it's true or not. one other thing i thought about, if none of the courts including the SCOTUS won't even hear any cases that are about Trump then his only recourse it the military tribunal , Biden's AG would have fired him anyway. so we'll just have to wait and see

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Always seems like it's a Never Ending Battle of US having to just WAIT and see what this one and that one is doing or going to do! Mind Boggling For Sure!

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
You’ll be waiting till the end of time.

Brennan, Comey, Clapper all of those guys are in the clear. John Solomon reported on it already. Durham is just another shill for the Deep State.

Justice has left the building.

Reactions: Wolfmannz

Peggy Ann

Dec 27, 2020
View attachment 2356

View attachment 2356

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat