Breaking: @johnheretohelp Reveals Huge Inside Story

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
For starters, this material is all over the internet now (I found it at simonparkes.org but also saw it on like 10 other sites), secondly the speaker's natural cadence and 'tics', throat clearing, etc., all sound convincingly like other recorded interviews of Clapper. At any rate, he is a government official who has perjured himself - lied to Congress - and should be in prison if laws were uniformly applied in our current banana republic.
Well, I don't go all over the internet & as for Simon Parkes, I wouldn't place much faith in what he had to say. Clapper must be protected by those for which he has all this info. Hey, I totally believe this info could be true, but just saying it is doesn't make it so, at least not for me.

Reactions: Nancymm

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
There has been many rumours that Pence was into the whole pedophile when he was a governor, not sure if true or not but I would not put it past him.
I do not doubt that nor anything that parasite was involved. Before the electoral certification lie, I thought Pence to be an honorable man, although when I did think back on some of his actions, you could tell his dislike of Trump was there.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Debbiey—Short of forensic voice analysis, it may or may not be Clapper. Lots of opinions on both sides which I have read online. But if it’s a fake, it’s a masterful one. And why bother to create such a masterpiece?

More importantly, what about the content itself? It certainly seems plausible. It rings true.

I will keep an open mind on this.
If it is Clapper, he better watch his back, another reason I am not sure the reason for this coming out.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Not undoing credit for CCPs post because these are good videos/interview, idk what to call it but I did hear This is not clapper. Patriot street fighter, another q follower, put this in his podcast as well and everyone said it was not clapper But someone’s informant, forget who’s, I think lin woods?

HONDU1

Dec 25, 2020
Debbiey—Short of forensic voice analysis, it may or may not be Clapper. Lots of opinions on both sides which I have read online. But if it’s a fake, it’s a masterful one. And why bother to create such a masterpiece?

More importantly, what about the content itself? It certainly seems plausible. It rings true.

I will keep an open mind on this.
THE CHIEF NEEDED A VP THAT WAS MEEK AND MILD TO OFFSET HIS OWN GET s*** DONE NOW PERSONALITY......AND HE WAS SPOT ON AGAIN.

srm4649

Feb 1, 2021
Some of this explains Pence's undermining of Trump - it also discusses Jeffrey Epstein procuring underaged males for companionship for Pence. If anyone has the other parts of these interview clips with James Clapper, please post them here. I have posted a couple of his things in the Pathological thread.
How can this be posted without authentication by voice analysis or other proof? Pathetic and I expect better from Bannon & Co!

Reactions: Aksally

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat