BREAKING: Lin Wood sending over flash drives of election fraud!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

I believe that ALL lawyers have a sworn duty to take action when credible evidence of wrongdoing is called to their attention. I believe the same to be true for ALL law-abiding citizens.

None of us should ever willfully ignore evidence of serious crimes.

Below is the initial letter I sent today to the State Bar of Georgia.

Please consider contacting the Georgia Bar Association and joining with me in my demand that the Association thoroughly investigate the evidence I presented to it and that the Association refer the evidence to local, state, and national law enforcement agencies for investigation and potential prosecution of ALL wrongdoers.

Thank you! - Lin Wood

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
I love this man...he is a LION....A PURE and righteous...FIERCELY powerful FIGHTER.....for the TRUTH....line this man up against MOST.....and I am SERIOUS.......in this world today.....LINE THIS MAN UP AGAINST....the sanctioned.. ..every day.....arbiters...of the TRUTH....the ones who.....according to the CONSTITUTION....and this fundamental principle of the founding fathers idea of 'dispersing ideas'.....and LIN WOOD....would..first of all....SLAY THEM.....ALL...INTO A PUDDLE of their own tears....and profound unhappiness......and secondly.....his arguments...will....ALWAYS....ALWAYS......ALWAYS......be dipped in the precious GOLD OF TRUTH....and...surrounded by.... the SOLID SHIELD... OF that SHINY object...called....JUSTICE ........where.......neither.....man nor beast....is ABLE to rip apart its foundation....
You have to absolutely LOVE..this man...who.... is......literally....walking....now.....the SAME way.....the founding fathers walked...when they were hell bent on dispersing....TRUTH...to the populus.....as... they gave up.....their LIVES....THEIR FORTUNES.....and..their SACRED HONORS....much....of what is NOW....HAPPENING...to this GIANT OF A MAN...!!!!!!...his life....from our outside perspective......looks ...as if....its being shattered into a million pieces......and...yet....he keeps.....crawling and scratching....and fighting...and WINNING..... to.....uncover and..... to... UNVEIL ....THE TRUTH......He is our modern day TRUTH SLAYER.....and we gotta have his BACK...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sal_Minella

Jan 21, 2021

I believe that ALL lawyers have a sworn duty to take action when credible evidence of wrongdoing is called to their attention. I believe the same to be true for ALL law-abiding citizens.

Please consider contacting the Georgia Bar Association and joining with me in my demand that the Association thoroughly investigate the evidence I presented to it and that the Association refer the evidence to local, state, and national law enforcement agencies for investigation and potential prosecution of ALL wrongdoers.

Thank you! - Lin Wood
Generally true, but in Democrat America, where the demented set policy and the rest are free to riot, steal, burn and loot with impunity. Keep copies, Dude, FBI will erase them BEFORE you deliver them.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Generally true, but in Democrat America, where the demented set policy and the rest are free to riot, steal, burn and loot with impunity. Keep copies, Dude, FBI will erase them BEFORE you deliver them.
Noble gesture from an honest man. Based upon what didn't happen with GA republican politicians or democrat - take your pick, don't think anything will come of this. But hey, one can hope.

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
Noble gesture from an honest man. Based upon what didn't happen with GA republican politicians or democrat - take your pick, don't think anything will come of this. But hey, one can hope.
When a person does what is true and honest, it is not up to us to decide if it will bear fruit. It DOES bear fruit in the person doing it. Of course, we ALL hope, in a very determined way!

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Im with you, this will be ignored completely...shouldve sent it to the Military instead....besides Wood sounds like a hero but has been speaking s*** for months now without providing 1 Iota of evidence...where the fck is it all...i looked in the book of Revelation..but his Gods plan for the end of the world and presidencies and voting was not in the grand plan that the gullible religious sky fairy believers say...GOD has a plan...wtf is it? be patient everybody...yeah right...inciting frustration and anger daily to those who follow false hopes....breeds violence...this is what he is essentially doing..the letter says fck all....

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Im with you, this will be ignored completely...shouldve sent it to the Military instead....besides Wood sounds like a hero but has been speaking s*** for months now without providing 1 Iota of evidence...where the fck is it all...i looked in the book of Revelation..but his Gods plan for the end of the world and presidencies and voting was not in the grand plan that the gullible religious sky fairy believers say...GOD has a plan...wtf is it? be patient everybody...yeah right...inciting frustration and anger daily to those who follow false hopes....breeds violence...this is what he is essentially doing..the letter says fck all....
IT WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE TRUMP FIGHT AS WELL AS HIS SUPPORTERS - DOES NOT SEEM TO ME HE SHARES IN OUR INTERESTS. ONLY TIME WILL TELL IF HE MAINTAINS HIS SUPPORTERS IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF YEARS, IF WE ARE AROUND TO SEE IT.

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA

Thank you! - Lin Wood
He's forcing the courts to enter the fraud into evidence!! lol That's pretty darn smart!

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
I love this man...he is a LION....A PURE and righteous...FIERCELY powerful FIGHTER.....for the TRUTH....line this man up against MOST.....and I am SERIOUS.......in this world today.....LINE THIS MAN UP AGAINST....the sanctioned.. ..every day.....arbiters...of the TRUTH....the ones who.....according to the CONSTITUTION....and this fundamental principle of the founding fathers idea of 'dispersing ideas'.....and LIN WOOD....would..first of all....SLAY THEM.....ALL...INTO A PUDDLE of their own tears....and profound unhappiness......and secondly.....his arguments...will....ALWAYS....ALWAYS......ALWAYS......be dipped in the precious GOLD OF TRUTH....and...surrounded by.... the SOLID SHIELD... OF that SHINY object...called....JUSTICE ........where.......neither.....man nor beast....is ABLE to rip apart its foundation....
You have to absolutely LOVE..this man...who.... is......literally....walking....now.....the SAME way.....the founding fathers walked...when they were hell bent on dispersing....TRUTH...to the populus.....as... they gave up.....their LIVES....THEIR FORTUNES.....and..their SACRED HONORS....much....of what is NOW....HAPPENING...to this GIANT OF A MAN...!!!!!!...his life....from our outside perspective......looks ...as if....its being shattered into a million pieces......and...yet....he keeps.....crawling and scratching....and fighting...and WINNING..... to.....uncover and..... to... UNVEIL ....THE TRUTH......He is our modern day TRUTH SLAYER.....and we gotta have his BACK...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can tell how much truth is in his statements by how demonized he's been!

Jan 26, 2021

Thank you! - Lin Wood
HOLD THE LINE !! 🗽🇺🇸
STAND FOR TRUTH !! 🗽🇺🇸
FIGHT FUGHT FIGHT !! 🗽🇺🇸

DWB

Jan 9, 2021

Thank you! - Lin Wood
the deep state won't let that happen, send it to the military

Reactions: HelenaTide1

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat