BREAKING: Lin Wood sending over flash drives of election fraud!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Gigi26

Jan 17, 2021

I believe that ALL lawyers have a sworn duty to take action when credible evidence of wrongdoing is called to their attention. I believe the same to be true for ALL law-abiding citizens.

None of us should ever willfully ignore evidence of serious crimes.

Below is the initial letter I sent today to the State Bar of Georgia.

Please consider contacting the Georgia Bar Association and joining with me in my demand that the Association thoroughly investigate the evidence I presented to it and that the Association refer the evidence to local, state, and national law enforcement agencies for investigation and potential prosecution of ALL wrongdoers.

Thank you! - Lin Wood
Thank you!!!

Occam’s Razor

Feb 4, 2021

I believe that ALL lawyers have a sworn duty to take action when credible evidence of wrongdoing is called to their attention. I believe the same to be true for ALL law-abiding citizens.

Please consider contacting the Georgia Bar Association and joining with me in my demand that the Association thoroughly investigate the evidence I presented to it and that the Association refer the evidence to local, state, and national law enforcement agencies for investigation and potential prosecution of ALL wrongdoers.

Thank you! - Lin Wood
Nice move, Lin! We are with you!

Jes

Jan 19, 2021

Thank you! - Lin Wood
Nice job Lin wood! Love Linn

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021

Thank you! - Lin Wood
Hey Lin.....please send a copy to NEWSMAX......to BOBBY BOY who ran off the set like a little schoolgirl....and the upper managers...who actually WROTE the damn letter that mr. SCHOOLGIRL began to read on air....UNTIL... his panties GOT ALL WET.....and he ran to mama.....could you imagine walking down the hall...and BOBBY BOY comin' at ya.....I dont think he is gonna have a Bday party thrown by his colleagues......HE HAS TANKED THEIR RATINGS.....ONE MAN.. ...ONE MAN......ONE INCIDENT.....rightly so.....

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
I love this man...he is a LION....A PURE and righteous...FIERCELY powerful FIGHTER.....for the TRUTH....line this man up against MOST.....and I am SERIOUS.......in this world today.....LINE THIS MAN UP AGAINST....the sanctioned.. ..every day.....arbiters...of the TRUTH....the ones who.....according to the CONSTITUTION....and this fundamental principle of the founding fathers idea of 'dispersing ideas'.....and LIN WOOD....would..first of all....SLAY THEM.....ALL...INTO A PUDDLE of their own tears....and profound unhappiness......and secondly.....his arguments...will....ALWAYS....ALWAYS......ALWAYS......be dipped in the precious GOLD OF TRUTH....and...surrounded by.... the SOLID SHIELD... OF that SHINY object...called....JUSTICE ........where.......neither.....man nor beast....is ABLE to rip apart its foundation....
You have to absolutely LOVE..this man...who.... is......literally....walking....now.....the SAME way.....the founding fathers walked...when they were hell bent on dispersing....TRUTH...to the populus.....as... they gave up.....their LIVES....THEIR FORTUNES.....and..their SACRED HONORS....much....of what is NOW....HAPPENING...to this GIANT OF A MAN...!!!!!!...his life....from our outside perspective......looks ...as if....its being shattered into a million pieces......and...yet....he keeps.....crawling and scratching....and fighting...and WINNING..... to.....uncover and..... to... UNVEIL ....THE TRUTH......He is our modern day TRUTH SLAYER.....and we gotta have his BACK...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have hit the nail on the head for Lin Wood. He is tough as nails, probably eats nails for breakfast, and drives nails into the arguments of lawyers on the opposing side in trials! :cool:

Jan 10, 2021

Thank you! - Lin Wood
❤️❤️❤️

Showmethebeef

Jan 30, 2021
Farm country Illinois

Thank you! - Lin Wood
Thank you. I know they are threatening you and your family, and even your career. Do as God tells you. 👍🏻❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸

Reactions: Gearboxmichael

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
Generally true, but in Democrat America, where the demented set policy and the rest are free to riot, steal, burn and loot with impunity. Keep copies, Dude, FBI will erase them BEFORE you deliver them.
Yes that would be the FAKE BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION.

Jan 15, 2021
atlanta
Im with you, this will be ignored completely...shouldve sent it to the Military instead....besides Wood sounds like a hero but has been speaking s*** for months now without providing 1 Iota of evidence...where the fck is it all...i looked in the book of Revelation..but his Gods plan for the end of the world and presidencies and voting was not in the grand plan that the gullible religious sky fairy believers say...GOD has a plan...wtf is it? be patient everybody...yeah right...inciting frustration and anger daily to those who follow false hopes....breeds violence...this is what he is essentially doing..the letter says fck all....
Okay so all the institutions are corrupt and not a damn thing will be done about this and the Supreme Court case will bare no fruit either. The only solution is to primary these democrats by putting patriots on democrat and republican tickets losing as democrats and taking government back without them realizing we ousted there party

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
We all already know there was fraud. Bit too late don’t you think? Nothing will happen. They won’t fix it, Trump won’t be back in. Why is everyone still talking about November 3rd, rather than the hell about to hit everyone? THE COURTS ARE CORRUPT.

Reactions: Patriot Lindell

Patriot Lindell

Jan 2, 2021
Im with you, this will be ignored completely...shouldve sent it to the Military instead....besides Wood sounds like a hero but has been speaking s*** for months now without providing 1 Iota of evidence...where the fck is it all...i looked in the book of Revelation..but his Gods plan for the end of the world and presidencies and voting was not in the grand plan that the gullible religious sky fairy believers say...GOD has a plan...wtf is it? be patient everybody...yeah right...inciting frustration and anger daily to those who follow false hopes....breeds violence...this is what he is essentially doing..the letter says fck all....
No worse than Biden, Kamil toe or AOC BULLSHIT.

Patriot Lindell

Jan 2, 2021
Besides it's all about the money to all of them. They don't care one bit about voters after election. Wake up!!!!!! They spend trillions and they just proved to us we don't know where most it goes, think about that.

Dec 26, 2020
Lin Wood has HIMSELF behaved like circus clown,
making outlandish claims and publishing no evidence.
This is only a notice stating that he has evidence. Can
you discern what evidence he has based on the words
"thumb drive"? Office Depot has thumb drives too.

Following hundreds of sources I've not been able to
find any of his evidence. I have been able to find all
the other evidence. Interestingly, Sidney Powell's
270 page report makes no mention of Lin Wood.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Lin Wood has HIMSELF behaved like circus clown,
making outlandish claims and publishing no evidence.
This is only a notice stating that he has evidence. Can
you discern what evidence he has based on the words
"thumb drive"? Office Depot has thumb drives too.

Following hundreds of sources I've not been able to
find any of his evidence. I have been able to find all
the other evidence. Interestingly, Sidney Powell's
270 page report makes no mention of Lin Wood.
He is an attention seeker.

Reactions: Gearboxmichael

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat