BREAKING: Massive Election Fraud Enterprise Uncovered

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
AMERICA - FIRST - 2 - 2  - 2  - 2 - -  - JPEG.jpg

rozella ayres

Jan 5, 2021
I have been praying so hard for this nightmare to end. someone has got to listen to the evidence. i am not understanding why no one is willing to see the steel. steve bannon you have been my hero since november the third. God bless you and all you do

Dianemaria

Jan 7, 2021
I cannot verify it, but I do believe many people got paid off to pull off this scam. Between those people, the never trumpers, others who do not like the president, those who are scared they and their families will be harmed, it is easy to understand just how evil this whole plot was and how there was no one willing to touch it. However, those "smart" people will be smarting later because they have no idea what they have done. They woke a sleeping giant in the American people and angry does not begin to describe just how this will all play out.

Momo

Jan 8, 2021
Ssooo many snakes out !! We think we know the moma that's keeps producing... but then others come out that are bigger an more poisoning!!! We need evey Trumpster that's will to spread the word...

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat