Breaking News on Taiwan

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
I was very afraid that this sort of thing would happen. Hopefully with the missiles and defense systems that they have purchased from us they are able to repel an attack from Red China.

I pray to God that Fake President Biden will soon be removed to a prison cell. Taiwan needs Trump more than ever now, as do we.

Reactions: SueZanne

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
RIDING THE DRAGON..must watch for Bidens corrupt company trail...seems like one of Hunters companies provided the CCP Military with assistance....

Say goodbye Taiwan...Biden supports China..clearly...so it would only boost Bidens bribes with China if he lets them take Taiwan...

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
TAIWAN OR FORMOSA HAS NEVER BELONGED TO CHINA. THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET IT. IT WILL BE THE MOST COSTLY MISTAKE WE EVER MAKE IF WE LET THEM TAKE IT OVER.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
TAIWAN OR FORMOSA HAS NEVER BELONGED TO CHINA. THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET IT. IT WILL BE THE MOST COSTLY MISTAKE WE EVER MAKE IF WE LET THEM TAKE IT OVER.
The Military already are doing what Biden tells them..Syria and the basement....Biden will assist China..no doubt...the Military are weak and gutless to stand up to him....fancy being scared of a 1 mentally retarded corrupt pedophile...or complicit with one....they have a choice...now is the time...but hey...

Reactions: Valerias

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat