Breaking News on the CCP Virus Vaccine

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Merry

Jan 9, 2021
No checks for you unless you take vaccine, first off that’s discrimination, second people are losing there homes, starving, and you may not get vaccines in for many many months!!! What are this people to do in mean time?? But less send our tax dollars out of the U.S. to different countries, and it don’t matter if they have the shot or not!!🤷‍♀️How stupid!!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Well wonder if they know your a trump supporter of you get a different shot. Something to think about. The dems are so hateful ........
Naw. They are acting like this is about Trump supporters when in reality they hate the far left as much as they do trump supporters. It is just they know the far left will do their bidding. They want everyone vaccinated to sterilise us and if we fall pregnant It will sterilise our babies as well. Plus all the other atrocities that comes with it. Bell’s palsy, autism, seizures, paralysed, death, etc etc

Merry

Jan 9, 2021
I agree, it is our tax dollars, they act like they are doing us a big favor, by giving us free money, that free money is ours to begin with, that’s how they get paid!!! They are working for us, not the other way around!!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I agree, it is our tax dollars, they act like they are doing us a big favor, by giving us free money, that free money is ours to begin with, that’s how they get paid!!! They are working for us, not the other way around!!
My dear, they haven’t worked for us for decades. It has always been a delusion.

Reactions: Martian

Martian

Jan 24, 2021

"No checks for you, unless you take the vaccine"
$1,400.00 almost covers the cost of an average cremation for those who will die of allergic shock...Go figure. No thanks...Keep the money, you fascist tyrants... I was just going to donate that amount to the NRA and Salvation Army relief fund anyway. I know that many of my fellow Patriots really need this money, but due to the fact that my family prospered under Trump's economy, I can afford it out of pocket.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
1611521288619.jpeg

Merry

Jan 9, 2021
I agree, and also it’s discrimination, there also going to wait until they get the shot, which they can’t even get manufactures to produce it fast enough, sooo, people starving and out of jobs, will be waiting for more months before they get OUR money which was paid in by OUR tax dollars!!!! Mmm, Make sense???? They can keep OUR money and there shots,

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Are they?
Tbh I don’t think many are. A lot are still routing for politicians, when 99% of them are corrupt as hell. But they feel They need a leader whether bad or not does not seem to matter, this is both the left and the right. The left just worship politicians like they are Gods Since they are godless. Starting to see a bit of that with Trump supporters too though. People worship actors, singers, etc. Absurdity imo.

Jan 10, 2021
No checks for you unless you take vaccine, first off that’s discrimination, second people are losing there homes, starving, and you may not get vaccines in for many many months!!! What are this people to do in mean time?? But less send our tax dollars out of the U.S. to different countries, and it don’t matter if they have the shot or not!!🤷‍♀️How stupid!!
#NoVaccine , they have killed ppl already I read.

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News