BREAKING NEWS VIDEO: 65-year-old Texas Woman Arrested After '' REFUSING TO WEAR THE MASK '' OR LEAVE Galveston Bank -- VIDEO --

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

caroletucotte

Feb 13, 2021

BREAKING VIDEO: 65-year-old Texas Woman Arrested After REFUSING TO WEAR THE MASK OR LEAVE Galveston Bank

Start Political

An elderly Texas woman found herself handcuffed after refusing to leave a Galveston Bank of America branch that requires customers to wear a coronavirus mask inside.

A Galveston police officer arrived at the scene and told the woman, whom Fox 26 Houston later identified as Terry White, the situation.

“Ma’am, if they ask you to leave, you have to leave,” the officer says in bodycam video.

“My money is in this bank, and I’m going to take it out,” she replies.

“Well then you have to abide by their rules,” the officer answered.

Even as Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has lifted a statewide mask mandate, private businesses are still allowed to implement their own mask rules, capacity limits or other safety guidelines.

https://starpolitical.com/breaking-...-refusing-to-mask-up-or-leave-galveston-bank/

Last edited:
Reactions: j.wntworth

JRes

Jan 4, 2021
This is the issue, you can't just refuse to wear a mask. I tried it at Costco and 2 women ran, not walked, and told me to leave. There is not a single peer reviewed study to support wearing masks prevents the spread of a virus. And yet many think it does. The real problem is the people who have to wear these all day long, and are harming their bodies.

Reactions: Lamentation

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021

BREAKING VIDEO: 65-year-old Texas Woman Arrested After REFUSING TO WEAR THE MASK OR LEAVE Galveston Bank

Start Political

An elderly Texas woman found herself handcuffed after refusing to leave a Galveston Bank of America branch that requires customers to wear a coronavirus mask inside.

A Galveston police officer arrived at the scene and told the woman, whom Fox 26 Houston later identified as Terry White, the situation.

“Ma’am, if they ask you to leave, you have to leave,” the officer says in bodycam video.

“My money is in this bank, and I’m going to take it out,” she replies.

“Well then you have to abide by their rules,” the officer answered.

Even as Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has lifted a statewide mask mandate, private businesses are still allowed to implement their own mask rules, capacity limits or other safety guidelines.

https://starpolitical.com/breaking-...-refusing-to-mask-up-or-leave-galveston-bank/
She should have worn a mask, then robbed the bank.

Bunny516

Mar 5, 2021
The employee was following protocol of the bank - a private business - to make other customers and employees comfortable. The woman was asked to don a mask or leave. She did neither so a cop was called. He tried to reason with her and get her to leave, she refused and argued bank rules with him, still refused so was arrested for trespassing. Foolishly, she resisted. 65 isn’t elderly anymore. Some that age and older are running marathons and in better shape than some college kids. Her whiny self should have contacted the bank hierarchy - and gone through the drive-thru.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Worse part is all the sheep just standing around watching her, not even trying to stop this. There is no saving this world. Everyone is in it for themselves. most don’t even give two shits about their kids future and only care about money, themselves and their 401k. Scum. All of them.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
STOP WEARING THE FREAKING MASKS!!!!! FFS. YOU WEARING THEM ONLY MAKES THEM SEE HOW MUCH OF A COMPLIANT SHEEP PEOPLE ARE. FIGHT BACK BY NOT WEARING THEM.
B45232F3-C24E-414D-A99A-B1638E649EFE.jpeg

Bunny516

Mar 5, 2021
Worse part is all the sheep just standing around watching her, not even trying to stop this. There is no saving this world. Everyone is in it for themselves. most don’t even give two shits about their kids future and only care about money, themselves and their 401k. Scum. All of them.
I’m not getting between a policeman and someone resisting arrest. Would I have pushed Chauvis off of Floyd? Yes. He still would have died of a fentanyl overdose, but the world would be different. Oh, and my ass would have been arrested for interference. Though I do run pretty fast.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I’m not getting between a policeman and someone resisting arrest. Would I have pushed Chauvis off of Floyd? Yes. He still would have died of a fentanyl overdose, but the world would be different. Oh, and my ass would have been arrested for interference. Though I do run pretty fast.
They could have all removed their masks and stood up. Many are doing it all over Europe and the cops just walk away. Only seen a handful doing it in america when EVERYONE should be taking them off!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat