BREAKING: Pence Advisers Say He OPPOSES Using 25th Amendment Against Trump

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Thanks for visiting the War Room Forum. Please take a moment to sign up for an account so you can join in on the disucssions, participate in LIVE chat and connect with our users.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1610085134234.png

According to a breaking scoop by Business Insider, Vice President Mike Pence does not support removing President Trump from office using the 25th amendment.

Two advisers to the Vice President told Business Insider that he won't be taking this approach even though Pelosi and other Democrats have been putting immense pressure on him to do so.

This refusal by Pence comes after Nancy Pelosi desperately urged him to take matters into his own hands to remove President Trump.

In fact, Pelosi said on Thursday that if Pence doesn't Invoke The 25th amendment to remove Trump, she would have no choice but to begin another round of impeachment proceedings.

“I join the Senate Democratic leader in calling on the vice president to remove this president by immediately invoking the 25th Amendment. If the vice president and Cabinet do not act, the Congress may be prepared to move forward with impeachment. That is the overwhelming sentiment of my caucus, and the American people, by the way.” Pelosi said on Thursday in hysterical fashion.

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News