BREAKING: Ruling in Michigan… Judge says fraudulent absentee ballots were accepted…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
State Court of Claims Judge Christopher Murray has ruled invalid Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's guidance issued to Michigan clerks in early October that instructed them to presume the accuracy of absentee ballot signatures.

Because Benson did not go through the proper rule-making process when issuing the guidance, clerks do not need to comply with it for future elections, Murray ruled last week.

"The presumption is found nowhere in state law," wrote Murray, an appointee of Republican former Gov. John Engler. "The mandatory presumption goes beyond the realm of mere advice and direction, and instead is a substantive directive that adds to the pertinent signature-matching standards."

WillNeverVoteDemocrat

Feb 15, 2021
State Court of Claims Judge Christopher Murray has ruled invalid Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's guidance issued to Michigan clerks in early October that instructed them to presume the accuracy of absentee ballot signatures.

Because Benson did not go through the proper rule-making process when issuing the guidance, clerks do not need to comply with it for future elections, Murray ruled last week.

"The presumption is found nowhere in state law," wrote Murray, an appointee of Republican former Gov. John Engler. "The mandatory presumption goes beyond the realm of mere advice and direction, and instead is a substantive directive that adds to the pertinent signature-matching standards."

As usual, the guilty party gets no punishment. Break any law that you wish as a politician. The US kangaroo courts don't care. If this god in a robe really cared, he would have ordered an audit of the paper ballots. But no, he's going to let the criminal continue to deny any audits. Yeah, that's her reward for breaking the law. You F the public and then the court awards you. It's a banana republic. The war cannot begin soon enough.

Chy

Mar 1, 2021
So it's late to talk about the illegal voting.
Your right about too late for the Nov 2020 election. However, these types of rulings are for future elections by letting all Secs of States that they cannot unilaterally act or direct actions, that go against State Law. I think the real issue is that there are no criminal penalties for doing so. I believe GA and AZ may add criminal penalties when election beaurcrates do not follow State Law.

MelanieC

Feb 27, 2021
I've submitted emails through the websites of both the AZ Senators', Sinema and Kelly. Received Form letters back. Sinema thanked me for submitting my email because she appreciates having a "conversation" about issues. I submitted a second email to her, stating that she didn't even respond to my concern, so therefore, there was NO CONVERSATION. I restated my concern about H.R. 1

Reactions: CJM_CJM

DWB

Jan 9, 2021

well it's about time

Reactions: Libby

M

MYA

We know that we have an illegitimate presidency and administration in the White House. When the AZ, GA, and, hopefully, the remaining battleground state‘s audits are completed, the election fraud will, finally, be revealed to the world. Donald J. Trump should take his, rightfully, elected presidential seat in the White House. Because this may be unprecedented, doesn’t mean we don’t right the wrong! 🇺🇸

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021
Your right about too late for the Nov 2020 election. However, these types of rulings are for future elections by letting all Secs of States that they cannot unilaterally act or direct actions, that go against State Law. I think the real issue is that there are no criminal penalties for doing so. I believe GA and AZ may add criminal penalties when election beaurcrates do not follow State Law.
Push the facts in democrat voters faces, so they realize their illegitimate. This crisis at border, oil, gas, taxes , gender, trafficking, hunter bidem pos, should be told over and over’

Reactions: Renegade

Steven Angle

Feb 20, 2021
Any business deal contract where fraud is found is void and corrected. Any fraud in sports, the player or participant is not allowed their place or award. But this fraud has not been expedited through the courts, attorneys, judges, courts do not see this as urgent? I cannot not think of one fraud situtation that is not corrected and if urgent done with urgency which I would say the November 2020 of the U.S. is urgent. You can sure see why the have fences up and an army to protect them. All this we have the receipts. We have the evidence. Big Deal. Expose this whole thing. You can sure find the guilty parties and take care of them! Get rid of the fraud people and put the real winners in the positions they belong - NOW!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat