BREAKING: The Supreme Court has agreed to deliberate on Trump vs Kathy Boockvar, et al

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JayJay3333

Jan 10, 2021
Issues: Whether a number of Pennsylvania elections accommodations in light of the coronavirus pandemic – providing additional drop-off sites and alleviating signature-matching requirements for absentee ballots, as well as lifting a restriction on employing out-of-county poll workers – violate state election law and the U.S. Constitution.

State: Pennsylvania

Court: U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania

Status: Suit dismissed by district court; additional drop-off sites, lifting of signature-matching requirement, and rescinding of ban on out-of-county poll workers upheld

Texas

Jan 17, 2021
It’s just talk ! If there is no actions! Show us where somebody did something to stop anything, all this he said she said is BS ! I have faith in god and that’s it ! All I hear is talk ! You show us what the Democrats are doing and how they are destroying this country ! And ? Show us where somebody is doing something to stop this ! People are tired of all the talk and we will get them in two years and in four years ! Really you think we can wait that long ? By that time that old fool will destroy this country ! Then there will be nothing to fight for ! I know y’all mean well and are trying to keep us informed on what’s going on and I thank you for that ! But if you really think about it nothing is happening ! It’s just talk ! Words without actions is just words ! It’s a process that we have to follow or have to do ! That’s only for republicans the Democrats don’t play by the same rules !

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
What happens if Trump gets a victory?
My question as well. Just my opinion, but in order to show the people of the United States (and the world) that there was indeed massive fraud that changed election results we absolutely have to press forward on this as hard as we can. Let's not get ahead of ourselves but If it should happen that incontrovertible proof is revealed that confirms the steal then justice demands the 75 million voters for Trump have their preference honored, that our right to self governance per a lawful election process be honored. Don't we have a right to that? But in anticipation of those who claim the Constitution would not allow that I don't give a hoot what they say. If SCOTUS can and did find a right in the Constitution to kill babies by abortion (63 million to date) and found another right in the Constitution for boys "marrying" boys, and found another "right" for Obamacare per the cowardice of Justice Roberts they can damn well find anything they want to find. On this matter it seems to me we have the moral high ground to demand our votes should count and President Trump resume his presidency. A second scenario is that if large scale fraud is confirmed in enough swing states so as to potentially change the outcome then a special election be called in those states (paper ballots, one day voting only) to determine the winner. The bottom line is we know there was massive fraud and we must doggedly pursue any and all legal means to expose it. Am not giving up!

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
My question as well. Just my opinion, but in order to show the people of the United States (and the world) that there was indeed massive fraud that changed election results we absolutely have to press forward on this as hard as we can. Let's not get ahead of ourselves but If it should happen that incontrovertible proof is revealed that confirms the steal then justice demands the 75 million voters for Trump have their preference honored, that our right to self governance per a lawful election process be honored. Don't we have a right to that? But in anticipation of those who claim the Constitution would not allow that I don't give a hoot what they say. If SCOTUS can and did find a right in the Constitution to kill babies by abortion (63 million to date) and found another right in the Constitution for boys "marrying" boys, and found another "right" for Obamacare per the cowardice of Justice Roberts they can damn well find anything they want to find. On this matter it seems to me we have the moral high ground to demand our votes should count and President Trump resume his presidency. A second scenario is that if large scale fraud is confirmed in enough swing states so as to potentially change the outcome then a special election be called in those states (paper ballots, one day voting only) to determine the winner. The bottom line is we know there was massive fraud and we must doggedly pursue any and all legal means to expose it. Am not giving up!
Damn right!

spb107

Jan 18, 2021
Neither am I. No faith in the cowards and traitors on the court though.

Reactions: Gearboxmichael

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
Issues: Whether a number of Pennsylvania elections accommodations in light of the coronavirus pandemic – providing additional drop-off sites and alleviating signature-matching requirements for absentee ballots, as well as lifting a restriction on employing out-of-county poll workers – violate state election law and the U.S. Constitution.

State: Pennsylvania

Court: U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania

Status: Suit dismissed by district court; additional drop-off sites, lifting of signature-matching requirement, and rescinding of ban on out-of-county poll workers upheld

Thank you JayJay

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Refresh my memory. What's the issue here exactly besides the obvious election steal.
THE QUESTION of whether the SUPREME COURT OF PENNSYLVANIA violated THE ELECTORS CLAUSEis really governed by “independent review”, not “deferential review”…in other wordsthe PA court violated its own Constitution in rendering a “deferential review” of 2020 General Election matters and, thus, ERRED BY ALLOWING Precincts, etc.more time time to count votes AFTER Nov. 3rd…among other things….the BIG question then becomes “will the election results be allowed to be backed off and, therefore, CHANGE THE FINAL COUNT?” Concerned citizens want to know how this will play out!

Tom Wade

Jan 20, 2021
It’s just talk ! If there is no actions! Show us where somebody did something to stop anything, all this he said she said is BS ! I have faith in god and that’s it ! All I hear is talk ! You show us what the Democrats are doing and how they are destroying this country ! And ? Show us where somebody is doing something to stop this ! People are tired of all the talk and we will get them in two years and in four years ! Really you think we can wait that long ? By that time that old fool will destroy this country ! Then there will be nothing to fight for ! I know y’all mean well and are trying to keep us informed on what’s going on and I thank you for that ! But if you really think about it nothing is happening ! It’s just talk ! Words without actions is just words ! It’s a process that we have to follow or have to do ! That’s only for republicans the Democrats don’t play by the same rules !
Hey Texas
You got my Vote on that One
A Whole lot of talk
And NO ACTION

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat