BREAKING: Trump Acquitted!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1613249604963.png

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Yup, they ended up "working it out" and did not pursue witnesses... so we are done now.
Aww, they were scared. Too bad, would have been entertaining to see democrats Tweeting crying fests. But ofc he would have been acquitted, this is treason. Just a bunch of more bs to smear Trumps name. Well they lost twice.

Reactions: Joan Mc

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Aww, they were scared. Too bad, would have been entertaining to see democrats Tweeting crying fests. But ofc he would have been acquitted, this is treason. Just a bunch of more bs to smear Trumps name. Well they lost twice.
Now we need to make certain they lose multiple more times in the 2022 elections!! How many ballots do we get? Thanks to the Dems it is possible to live in one state and vote in five to 50 others! Lol you know what they say about paybacks and karma!! Just joking, I have no desire to go to prison but a girl can dream!

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
Acquitted? What happened to the weeks/months of lawyers showing evidence and vice versa? They decide to drop it?
I read that when Trump's lawyers said Palousy would be called to testify the Dims very quickly decided not to call witnesses and to acquit. Rumor they were protecting her from having to testify. What did she know and when did she know it? :sneaky:

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

RobB1

Feb 9, 2021
Acquitted? What happened to the weeks/months of lawyers showing evidence and vice versa? They decide to drop it?
They knew all would come out in the wash. They did not want to be caught as criminals. That is ok though. Either way, if it all came out in the wash then the possibility existed of overturning the election. However since they did not pursue it, now he can run and win in 2024.

RobB1

Feb 9, 2021
Now we need to make certain they lose multiple more times in the 2022 elections!! How many ballots do we get? Thanks to the Dems it is possible to live in one state and vote in five to 50 others! Lol you know what they say about paybacks and karma!! Just joking, I have no desire to go to prison but a girl can dream!
Actually, in some states, the way it is setup now, you can vote multiple times. Although this is criminal this seems to be the way to go.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
Actually, in some states, the way it is setup now, you can vote multiple times. Although this is criminal this seems to be the way to go.
We don't need to though, we creamed them without breaking a sweat! Once we clean up the election process, they will never win again, unless they start coming up with some actual policies that work! That's why they had to cheat like they did.

Hot Vanilla Sugar

Feb 13, 2021
They knew all would come out in the wash. They did not want to be caught as criminals. That is ok though. Either way, if it all came out in the wash then the possibility existed of overturning the election. However since they did not pursue it, now he can run and win in 2024.
Not until election fraud is felt with.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I read that when Trump's lawyers said Palousy would be called to testify the Dims very quickly decided not to call witnesses and to acquit. Rumor they were protecting her from having to testify. What did she know and when did she know it? :sneaky:
Nah, she had another hair appt, as if that would help her! How does that saying go? Beauty is skin deep, but Ugly and Evil is to the bone! Ok, Back to what she knew and when did she know it. Well, she knew she was lacking in looks and she knew it when she looked in the mirror! 💩

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
We don't need to though, we creamed them without breaking a sweat! Once we clean up the election process, they will never win again, unless they start coming up with some actual policies that work! That's why they had to cheat like they did.
I agree completely, the DemRats were creamed in Nov-2020. However, I also believe that underestimating the depths and illegal acts the Dems are ready and willing to do, could be lethal for the GOP. WE need to stop playing defense, switch the playbook and play offense. The Dems have been attacking conservatives constantly for the last 4-5 years. Their sucker punches come from every direction, take most by surprise, leaving them disoriented and unable to prepare for the next “left hook.” WE need to start setting the narrative to beat the rats at their own game; we know they will cheat.

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat