BREAKING: Trump To Meet With Vladimir Putin

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
They will try the logan act on him if he does, i'm betting Team Trump projects he does schedule a meeting, the Dems lose their shnitzzle and have a trial and it comes out he didn't meet PUTIN, but this brings Kerry, Obama, and the rest back into focus for the Logan act...

That would be funny

AdieKaye

Feb 14, 2021
They will try the logan act on him if he does, i'm betting Team Trump projects he does schedule a meeting, the Dems lose their shnitzzle and have a trial and it comes out he didn't meet PUTIN, but this brings Kerry, Obama, and the rest back into focus for the Logan act...

That would be funny
Even funnier if--after a Rachel Maddow meltdown-- it turns out there was some immigrant named Vladimir Putin who runs a donut shop around the corner, and Trump just went there to grab a cup of joe!

• Haha
Reactions: LillyGrace777

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Kerry continuously met with leaders of foreign nations including Iran during Trumps time in office yet held no office.
That irked me too no end.
Time to even the score.
Bring on the "Art of the Deal". President Trump is just so very much more intelligent that several Swamp creatures combined and that's what ticks them off!

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Obama continued to meet with Foreign powers after he was voted out of office.
I would love to see him get more invitations than Biden because lets face it TRUMP 2020 LandSlide win and the slow release of evidence of voter Fraud points to TRUMP as the true leader of the USA.

TrumpLandSlideWin.png

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Every world leaders knows that the evidence points to Election Fraud and no evidence has been presented from Biden to show otherwise. They don't believe Biden is more popular than Obama. TRUMP is like a rock star and Biden is like a contestant on the Gong Show

• Haha
Reactions: Joan Mc and Mel D.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Newsmax made the following report:
BREAKING: Trump To Meet With Vladimir Putin...

This is great. It's time for Trump to flex his muscle and show the liberal media he's more powerful than they are.

This is the ultimate power move.

Anyone else have any thoughts?
THE LEFT WILL SCREAM....then file charges against him for a violation of the Logan Act....BUT IT WAS OK FOR CLINTON, KERRY and the other DEMS....

Reactions: Dip Stick

Drain the Swamp

Feb 12, 2021
Newsmax made the following report:
BREAKING: Trump To Meet With Vladimir Putin...

This is great. It's time for Trump to flex his muscle and show the liberal media he's more powerful than they are.

This is the ultimate power move.

Anyone else have any thoughts?
Love it!! This shouldn't be an issue for democrats since John Kerry met with Iran and this was acceptable. The difference being is Kerry is delusional and ignorant, Trump is not.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat