Brett Baier

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tom Deaton

Jan 30, 2021
Bannon said this morning that the above is a coward. If you think about Juan Williams' annual salary of $2 million, imagine how much Baier is being paid. He just can't make himself walk away from that annual increment to his wealth. Many of us would have a hard time with that. He has, nonetheless, sold his soul to the dollar. He can never again say "Fair and balanced" without lying. If you don't like what is going on at Fox, just stop watching any of their programs. I watched Special Report since its inception in 2000 around Bush v Gore spectacle. I now now longer watch Special Report because there is nothing to differentiate it from the MSM anymore. My news sources are now, Newsmax, OANN and Real America's Voice. I do still watch Tucker but nothing else. Where are the rest of you on this?

stashu

Mar 24, 2021
Bannon said this morning that the above is a coward. If you think about Juan Williams' annual salary of $2 million, imagine how much Baier is being paid. He just can't make himself walk away from that annual increment to his wealth. Many of us would have a hard time with that. He has, nonetheless, sold his soul to the dollar. He can never again say "Fair and balanced" without lying. If you don't like what is going on at Fox, just stop watching any of their programs. I watched Special Report since its inception in 2000 around Bush v Gore spectacle. I now now longer watch Special Report because there is nothing to differentiate it from the MSM anymore. My news sources are now, Newsmax, OANN and Real America's Voice. I do still watch Tucker but nothing else. Where are the rest of you on this?
As far as Fox goes, we stopped watching it on Nov 4th...we started to watch Tucker again a month or so ago, but only once in awhile...On FoxBusiness, we occasionally watch Maria or Elizabeth McDonald.

Olefaithfull

Jun 7, 2021
Stopped watching Fox years ago after Megan Kelly and Shepard Smith were floated as the balloons to see how much leftist coverage would be tolerated.

The blowup between Kelly and President Trump caused me to delete that channel from my input.

Brett Baird is a total disappointment but understandable when considering media whoredom.

How can a gentleman who made that famous chip shot off a dining deck in that pro am golf tournament fall so far and hard??

• Haha
Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
Media cleansing required.

colabogey

Feb 12, 2021
I have been able to give up Fox almost completely.
I watch Maria on Sunday mornings.

Watch a lot of real america's voice.
Only a small amount of newsmax - I like Cortes and Pelligrino !!

Fox was able to do to itself what all the (external) libs could not accomplish.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Haven't tuned into Fox since election night. Have no plans to.

All they do is focus on Tier 2 or Tier 3 issues, they continue to ignore the #1 problem.

If Dish removed the channel, I wouldn't even notice.
Same here, I turned fox off for good election night. Anyone still tuning in must enjoy misery.

• Haha

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
I liked Tony Snow😔

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat