Bring Them ALL To Justice (Karl Denninger)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

SuperNumb

Feb 11, 2021
Karl relates a 14 year frustration familiar to all of us here - the uneven application of The Rule of Law.

Go read this article again.

Then go read the list of lies.

Now consider this; it is a stunning indictment of everything that has been done over the last year..

7/1,000 times an asymptomatic spread event in an infected person's own home occurred -- which is about the closest contact imaginable. There is no asymptomatic spread of consequence. Not ever in history for a pandemic and not this time either.

Now go read this article -- from 2016.

You have four tabs open, right?

I have spent my entire independent journalistic career, since 2007, writing about the lack of a Rule of Law for those in "protected" positions -- including specifically the entire medical industry.

This industry has through rank corruption managed to lever itself from 3-4% of GDP to 20%.

One dollar in five spent in this country is extorted by these ghouls.

That is now medical spending is five hundred percent of what it was just a few decades ago as a share of the economy.

*** click through above link for the rest

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat