BuildBackBetter?NO! It's Biden'sBrokenBorder. Like Colin Powell once said, "You break it, you own it." Biden Broke it, He Owns It!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Gr82BinUSA

Feb 11, 2021
The Promised Land -- USA
I think this applies to every Trump policy that Biden has broken. This is a lesson in what happens when you Break anything that Trump built. You shouldn't break something that has been built best by Trump. Biden and his administration are WOKE JOKES. Of course, Powell was referring to IRAQ, but it applies to the BORDER very well.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2021
Home Home on the Range, USA
100 %!! ‘THE INVASION’ that has been thrust on American citizens is the worst catastrophe ever!! Remember what happened to the innocent women in Germany? Couldn’t even go to the market without fear of intimidation and worse!! President Trump was (and still is in my mind) the BEST president America has ever had and ever will be PERIOD

Gr82BinUSA

Feb 11, 2021
The Promised Land -- USA
100 %!! ‘THE INVASION’ that has been thrust on American citizens is the worst catastrophe ever!! Remember what happened to the innocent women in Germany? Couldn’t even go to the market without fear of intimidation and worse!! President Trump was (and still is in my mind) the BEST president America has ever had and ever will be PERIOD
AMEN! そのとうりです!. да! I don't know the Mandarin, or I would post it.

Gr82BinUSA

Feb 11, 2021
The Promised Land -- USA
I have a great idea, let’s send Hillary to the border!! I’m sure she would greet each illegal with open arms!! Maybe she would wine and dine them in her back yard!!
Why don't we just send Hillary, Joe, Barack, Nancy, Chuck and the whole gang to the border -- you know, with a one way ticket across the border...... Frankly, I don't care which border, as long as it takes them away from this country they hate and are trying to destroy.

Reactions: Debbie Deplorable

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat