Bus Loads of National Guard Still Arriving in DC

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

aintbuyingIT

Jan 15, 2021
Because MSM needs to keep the focus on the deep state as being victims of violence and degradation as they commence yet one more sham (impeachment hearing) in history. They SHOULD be scared because we. deplorables, have had it..but we have more integrity than to "storm the Capitol"...IDIOTS...

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
Are they replacements for the ones that have already went home or are they adding more to their numbers? Has anyone heard what the actual number of National Guards are now in D.C.?

aintbuyingIT

Jan 15, 2021
PROBABLY more "hype" to support the upcoming FAKE IMPEACHMENT CHARADE!!!!
i am trying to ascertain exactly WHAT role the military is playing in this political storm. Are they really intending to "defend the swamp"? WHY...what is the need? Will they become loyal to a regime that intend harm to Americans? I wonder....

Reactions: Libby and Tanyaec

maymary1234

Jan 30, 2021
Could the National Gards's increasing presence be the result of President Trump's 2018 executive order imposing sanctions on groups, individuals, and foreign countries who are found to have meddled with the election?- In that executive order the intelligence security has 45 days to assess whether an entity has interfered in the election, and 45 days to assess the evidence, this process would bring us to March 4th, hence all the security by the National Guards?

Reactions: Scott Owens

aintbuyingIT

Jan 15, 2021
My take...the National Guards are being called to protect the cretins inside the DC fence..because they know they are caught in the cheat and are afraid that Patriots will drag them out and lynch them on the spot. I think Biden only has authority over the National Guard..which are more "civilian unrest" military than other armed forces which is a nice suque into..are they armed?

Reactions: Libby

Rose.sartain

Jan 16, 2021
Are they replacements for the ones that have already went home or are they adding more to their numbers? Has anyone heard what the actual number of National Guards are now in D.C.?
Our Governor (Florida) recalled all Florida National Guard for the way they were being treated. I haven't heard of any new Florida Guards going to D.C. Governors can decline. If the Federal Government need more troops they need to call up Active Duty Troops.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Because MSM needs to keep the focus on the deep state as being victims of violence and degradation as they commence yet one more sham (impeachment hearing) in history. They SHOULD be scared because we. deplorables, have had it..but we have more integrity than to "storm the Capitol"...IDIOTS...
Naw. Trust me, it has to get much worse for Americans to “have had it.” They wouldn’t be relying on Trump to do something if they “have had it.” Believe me. Read history.

They should be “scared?” Of what? Picket signs, phones calls, posts on the internet? “Come on man.” Americans, left, right, center, far left, far right, need to come together first before these pedophiles will be “scared” of americans. 🙄

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Could the National Gards's increasing presence be the result of President Trump's 2018 executive order imposing sanctions on groups, individuals, and foreign countries who are found to have meddled with the election?- In that executive order the intelligence security has 45 days to assess whether an entity has interfered in the election, and 45 days to assess the evidence, this process would bring us to March 4th, hence all the security by the National Guards?
No that is Q stuff. The military are there to protect biden or whomever from the evil, vicious picket sign wielding trump supporters. False flags will probably happen with antifa and blm pretending to be pro trump.

Reactions: FreeHome

Biffy11

Jan 17, 2021
No that is Q stuff. The military are there to protect biden or whomever from the evil, vicious picket sign wielding trump supporters. False flags will probably happen with antifa and blm pretending to be pro trump.
Your a true moron.....still drinking the liberal kool-aid. Wake up before it’s too late!

AnnetteGambardella

Jan 16, 2021
I hope this is true ... I’ve been saying that this election is not over

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Your a true moron.....still drinking the liberal kool-aid. Wake up before it’s too late!
You’re^ ... No, sorry, only cults drink the koolaid and you are in one. 😊 I don’t believe in cults, they mislead a lot of people and sadly one day you will realise that. Btw, nowhere in any of my posts did I say I was a liberal. Try again.

1612291346437.jpg

1612292143472.jpeg

Last edited:

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Would love to think that’s why. I fear there’s something else they’ve preparing for..China? EMP?
No clue. But doubt it has to do with arresting pedophiles.

I think it is more of a scare tactic and to make the world believe trump supporters are evil people. I am pretty sure there will be attacks during the trial, but by antifa. Maybe it is a way to keep folks away from the WH so people don’t see that Biden isn’t there. Probably in some mental home. Who knows anymore.

1612300846198.jpg

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat