Busload of Illegal Immigrants Unloaded In Front of Detention Facility—Each Illegal Has a Kid

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Victor Avila shares a video of a busload of illegal immigrants who've been picked up from the border in McCallum, TX, and are being dropped off at a massive tent-city facility built by the Biden regime. With only one exception, every adult is holding the hand of or carrying a small child with them. The small child is their ticket into America. US border agents are not being given the proper amount of time to vet these kids and find out if the people they're traveling with are coyotes, sex traffickers or if they're family members.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021

Victor Avila shares a video of a busload of illegal immigrants who've been picked up from the border in McCallum, TX, and are being dropped off at a massive tent-city facility built by the Biden regime. With only one exception, every adult is holding the hand of or carrying a small child with them. The small child is their ticket into America. US border agents are not being given the proper amount of time to vet these kids and find out if the people they're traveling with are coyotes, sex traffickers or if they're family members.
I wish Alex Jones would stay there !!! He and Ben should team up!!! I think we need more like he and Ben exposing this on the scene for what it truly is kidnapping and human trafficking!!! This will scar these poor children for LIFE ,and on top of EVERYTHING ELSE they have already been through getting here!!! How, I ask are these people suppose to end up prosperous???!!! Or how will they be able to benefit a society?!! What opportunity does this allow for them?!! To grow up to be a child rapist/cartel running/ gang banger, and the dems tell everyone they are offering them FREEDOM😡😤and PROSPERITy😡😤this is DISGRACEFUL and PATHETIC 🤮

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat