Busloads of Illegal Aliens with No ID Trafficked into the Country

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JudiMSul

Feb 13, 2021
This administration is ruining the US. The entire world is laughing at Biden and his buddies. What a disgrace to the US!!

Reactions: Panick

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Was on the phone with a friend in texas....while she had the tv on in the background.....'just a minute...Greg Abbott is losing HIS MIND over the BORDER crisis.....he is Really MAD....'...she thinks he is working on an executive order to DO SOMETHING.....I like the idea of the BORDER security guys revolting....but then....they would lose their livelihoods....can you even imagine how AWFUL this must be for those guys who watched the successes of Trump....now....have to contend with the destruction of Biden...?.....if THAT isnt a black and white CONTRAST of the differences between parties...or at least between the TRUMP realists and the Biden EVIL cabal....I dont know what is.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spineynormand

Feb 22, 2021
All CBP personnel ar
Was on the phone with a friend in texas....while she had the tv on in the background.....'just a minute...Greg Abbott is losing HIS MIND over the BORDER crisis.....he is Really MAD....'...she thinks he is working on an executive order to DO SOMETHING.....I like the idea of the BORDER security guys revolting....but then....they would lose their livelihoods....can you even imagine how AWFUL this must be for those guys who watched the successes of Trump....now....have to contend with the destruction of Biden...?.....if THAT isnt a black and white CONTRAST of the differences between parties...or at least between the TRUMP realists and the Biden EVIL cabal....I dont know what is.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
E protected by Whistleblower Laws, furthermore they are under NO OBLIGATION to commit illegal acts based on the direction of their Superiors.

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
Perhaps this cannot be done but if it is at all possible the Governor's of states where inbound illegals are landing should deny entry based on the threat they pose to the health and safety of their people.
Yes, we need to respond in mass to each of our state governors to secure our borders. I contacted ours in Idaho with similar suggestion that authorities be posted at bus & airport areas to stop the incoming. Perhaps the National Guard? Need to establish a plan of action, especially for bus drop offs in local towns. Possibly via the local sheriff who can deputize members? But I can see downsides to the "fix" especially if there's overreach and that would get ugly. This makes me conclude that it must be stopped before they are allowed to be shipped across the state line where they first come in at. So far I haven't heard anything back from this governor. What to do, what to do...? But something must be done... (most likely I'll just get a form letter in my email thanking me for contacting him....meanwhile they'll continue to do the usual...nothing!)

Last edited:

ang

Jan 29, 2021
Can we , as US LEGAL citizens, sue or petition the present administration for dereliction of duty in failing to protect our borders and endangering every US citizen against the following?
1. COVID 19 and new strains
2. Smuggled drugs
3. Sex traffic
4. Terrorists
5. Destruction of the economy
6. Burdening and destruction of towns and community services due to overload of illegals.
Can that be done?

Reactions: BearRabbitBonnie

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
Can we , as US LEGAL citizens, sue or petition the present administration for dereliction of duty in failing to protect our borders and endangering every US citizen against the following?
1. COVID 19 and new strains
2. Smuggled drugs
3. Sex traffic
4. Terrorists
5. Destruction of the economy
6. Burdening and destruction of towns and community services due to overload of illegals.
Can that be done?
Good question. Maybe we should all copy this and send it to our congressmen in each state, bombard them with it and demand an answer. I'm willing to try it. Are any of you onboard? In fact maybe we need to start doing more of this. Copy & paste and send it forward with "if not, why not" being asked.

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
Good question. Maybe we should all copy this and send it to our congressmen in each state, bombard them with it and demand an answer. I'm willing to try it. Are any of you onboard? In fact maybe we need to start doing more of this. Copy & paste and send it forward with "if not, why not" being asked.
This is a non-violent call to arms.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Perhaps this cannot be done but if it is at all possible the Governor's of states where inbound illegals are landing should deny entry based on the threat they pose to the health and safety of their people.
Great idea if we had some governors with any balls. KS GOVERNOR just got smacked by legislature on her mask continuation stupidity. In Kansas, we are done with it. Checkpoints at every state border will ensue. If OK and Ks and Mo just started checking all cars for illegals and they can go right back to Texas.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Yes the dems just want their names and numbers to fill voter rolls, ballots,and have dark $ excuses. Not coincidence they all have phones I’m sure!!!

J

Jerd

ICE officers must act for the country, not those giving them orders !
Same for Border Control
They need to follow orders, if they are given improper orders those giving the orders must be challenged by proper channels. Officers can not go out own their own and make up their own orders.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat