California Is In Play - Could Make Massive Impact

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JayJay3333

Jan 10, 2021
Please, please, please don't let Trump make the same mistake he made in 2018 and endorse a RINO (John Cox).

Please, Please, Please! 𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝗺𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗟𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗘𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢𝗣 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗢! All the other candidates are RINO's! I'm a long time activist and know that Faulkner, Cox, Kiley, and the rest are RINO's.

From the California Globe: "The latest hot rumor, circulating among the disaffected rebels, the insiders, and the wanna-be insiders (guilty), is that the California State GOP is going to endorse Kevin Faulconer as the official Republican candidate in the upcoming Newsom recall election."

CannaAngel

Mar 1, 2021
Why do you think they are RINO's I attended a town hall for the candidates and the 2 women candidates, Jenny Rae Le Roux and Sarah Stephens are definitely not RINO's. Sam Gallucci is not a RINO. Doug Ose is also another candidate. John Cox isn't even in the running and the guy Jose from San Diego is a RINO.

Reactions: gman and ABQ Nicole

JayJay3333

Jan 10, 2021
Why do you think they are RINO's I attended a town hall for the candidates and the 2 women candidates, Jenny Rae Le Roux and Sarah Stephens are definitely not RINO's. Sam Gallucci is not a RINO. Doug Ose is also another candidate. John Cox isn't even in the running and the guy Jose from San Diego is a RINO.
To your point, I should have said the major candidates. I think the list has 51 candidates and I haven't looked at all of them. John Cox is one of the candidates. https://elections.cdn.sos.ca.gov/statewide-elections/2021-recall/certified-list.pdf

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
I lovvveeee Larry Elder.........and YUPSTER YUP YUP.....His impact....IF....GOD WILLING.....He WINS..........will be a BEAUTIFUL transformation from.......the dumpster FIRE...California NOW IS...living in....towards........the California DREAM....IT SHOULD BE....
Go to LARRYELDER.COM.........and gives him a couple of bucks.....!!!!!!!!!....He is a BEAUTIFUL REAL ALPHA MAN.......!!!!!!!!

MaskedDesigner

Jul 9, 2021
0B252049-B07A-4F09-875F-19649D10074E.jpeg

JanetteG

Jun 18, 2021
Please, please, please don't let Trump make the same mistake he made in 2018 and endorse a RINO (John Cox).

Please, Please, Please! 𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝗺𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗟𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗘𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗔𝗚𝗢𝗣 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗢! All the other candidates are RINO's! I'm a long time activist and know that Faulkner, Cox, Kiley, and the rest are RINO's.

From the California Globe: "The latest hot rumor, circulating among the disaffected rebels, the insiders, and the wanna-be insiders (guilty), is that the California State GOP is going to endorse Kevin Faulconer as the official Republican candidate in the upcoming Newsom recall election."
Amen. Yes please ! We need Trump to upend the incompetent GOP.

Tobi

Jan 29, 2021
Los Angeles california

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat