Californian dies hours after getting COVID-19 vaccine, prompting probe

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Poison, just curious as to why would they do a probe into this but not all the other vaccines that have caused death? They never cared about all the deaths and disabilities people endured from past vaccines, so why now?

Californian dies hours after getting COVID-19 vaccine, prompting probe​

A California resident who was vaccinated against COVID-19 died just hours later — and authorities are trying to find out why.

The Placer County Sheriff’s Office announced the death and the investigation Saturday in a Facebook post, but gave few details.

The county, which is in the greater Sacramento area, was “recently notified” of the person’s death, the police said.

The person had tested positive for coronavirus in December and had been vaccinated just hours before their Jan. 21 death.

There was no indication which vaccine the person had been given.

“There are multiple local, state, and federal agencies actively investigating this case; any reports surrounding the cause of death are premature, pending the outcome of the investigation. Our thoughts are with the family of the deceased,” the sheriff’s office wrote.

An autopsy would be done Monday, the sheriff’s office told CBS’ Sacramento affiliate.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
1611521322524.jpeg

Reactions: Gearboxmichael

Gearboxmichael

Jan 9, 2021
There is a lot said about this virus Fed Up, But there's very little from where it came!
I for one would like some answers, We know it cam from a lab,right?
And the wildlife part was added in China, right?
So whats the story so far, say sorry, kiss on the cheek and all's forgiven?

Shut down the labs now.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Most viruses throughout history have come from China. Just take a look at China. Their waters, etc. Whether lab made or not idk.

But covid is just another name for a new type of flu.

Gearboxmichael

Jan 9, 2021
What? No. Viruses haven’t been made by man in some lab for centuries... lol. It is like bacteria there’s bad and good ones. No man created them, just how nature is.
Ye ok lets just say Man assembled, Where have you been Fed Up, What propaganda have you been fed, It didn't just turn up, It came from somewhere, It could be said it's a bio weapon in the makings.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Ye ok lets just say Man assembled, Where have you been Fed Up, What propaganda have you been fed, It didn't just turn up, It came from somewhere, It could be said it's a bio weapon in the makings.
Where do flus come from? It was the middle of winter, which is flu season. Viruses die in the heat. All the bs fed to us about covid during the summer was a load of bs. All the tests were scams. It is a bunch of bs to keep us getting use to being locked up, tied down, away from people, struggling to cope, scared of everything, scared of people and to make us rat each other out. Pure communist handbook.

Gearboxmichael

Jan 9, 2021
Where do flus come from? It was the middle of winter, which is flu season. Viruses die in the heat. All the bs fed to us about covid during the summer was a load of bs. All the tests were scams. It is a bunch of bs to keep us getting use to being locked up, tied down, away from people, struggling to cope, scared of everything, scared of people and to make us rat each other out. Pure communist handbook.
Yes all of that yes, But it still cam from a lab.
It's a very much moor serious situation than you think, Whats wrong. scared of the new world order?

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Yes all of that yes, But it still cam from a lab.
It's a very much moor serious situation than you think, Whats wrong. scared of the new world order?
How is covid more serious? It has killed less people than the yearly flu. CDC stated, strictly covid deaths killed around 10,000 Americans. That is nothing compared to the normal flu outbreak. And why would I be scared of the nwo? I never said I was nor has any of my posts implied that. You’re digging for straws that aren’t there mate.

Gearboxmichael

Jan 9, 2021
How is covid more serious? It has killed less people than the yearly flu. CDC stated, strictly covid deaths killed around 10,000 Americans. That is nothing compared to the normal flu outbreak. And why would I be scared of the nwo? I never said I was nor has any of my posts implied that. You’re digging for straws that aren’t there mate.
Well SBBV is moor serious because it was created in a lab in a forgotten country, in a lab that was a donation from another as a bribe, to join there club! The problem is the owner of the club has a big mouth and he told every one what was going to happen, And then we get to your bit, The politicians got hold of it probably to cover up the money crash tiny thats still sort of going on.
And some where I can smell a bat and its probably that NWO, so fake care, We'r communists now.
And whats this mate?

Gearboxmichael

Jan 9, 2021
O ye, and the owner of the club has lade claim to a very large part of the American farming lands

Gearboxmichael

Jan 9, 2021

Reactions: Debbiey

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
A relative was a nursing resident and was doing great until the end of January; all residents were given mandatory Covid shots. Two weeks after receiving the first dose he tested positive for Covid, completely asymptotic. Within 2 weeks after is second dose he was hospitalized for changes in heart rate, behavioral changes and decreased O2 sats. Within 3 days of hospitalization he developed pneumonia then passed away within a month.....we buried him in April.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat