Call for the Warroom to question junior CA Senator Alex Padilla: Does signature verification matter?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

davidocraig

Mar 16, 2021
california
Senator Padilla: Does signature verification matter?

Alejandro Padilla is the newly anointed junior CA Senator and our ex-Secretary of State. Hence, he should be a subject matter expert on signature verification. In his first speech on the Senate floor, he is calling to end the filibuster https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4951998/senator-padilla-calls-end-filibuster-maiden-floor-speech . As we know this would lead to the passage of S 1 and the end of our republic.

Hopefully the HR 1/S 1 (AKA "corrupt politicians act", or "you will own nothing and be miserable act") never gets to a vote on the floor of the Senate. The "corrupt politicians act" eliminates signature verification. One would think Padilla, an election integrity expert, would be against the "corrupt politicians act".

In the recall of Governor Newsom, signature verification matters. In the "corrupt politicians act", signature verification does not matter. So which one is it Senator Padilla?

Look Ahead America recommends "Thumbprint Authentication of Absentee Ballots" (https://lookaheadamerica.org/integrity).

Last edited:

Chy

Mar 1, 2021
I like recommendation so much, I'm going to forward it to my State Reps. as the State Legislators session ends in July. They are debating election integrity now. Bothe house controlled by the CORRUPT DEMP Party.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat