Can the new Congress prevent this from happening?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada, near Carson City
Short Answer: Yes
Agreements by the Executive with foreign countries involving funds must still get funded and that is done by the House.
Side Note: Our Executive Branch has become a dictatorial menace to the People. Does not matter who's in office. The Office of the President is a threat to the country - if one wants the Republic to remain.
If people want the Executive to be the only one to turn to for fulfillment of wants and needs instead of Congress, then you will be happy with the arrangement - the Republic will then be dead.

It's time for the People to exert their inherent authorities. Authority when used is Power.

Reactions: AVETINNC

AVETINNC

War Room VIP Member
Feb 13, 2021
The Biden crime family has siphoned billions(maybe trillions) of taxpayer dollars to enrich family, friends, business partners and a large chunk will be to continually payoff the "blackmailers" who own this man and the Liberal party itself!

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind the Big Man is compromised! He must find new ways to payoff the many, especially after the collapse of the globalist slush fund FTX! The quicker we can stop this siphoning the better!

Reactions: bannonfan

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
THE LATEST WAS THEY GET A KICK BACK ON WHAT THEY GIVE EVERY ILLEGAL.

what were al those fairy tales about...
midas counting out his gold,
etc etc etc

seems the more things change, the more they do not change.

since they ALL KNOW, that the foorprint/cost for nuclear, ND for electric cars, solar panels etc is not just as but MORE, much more damaging to the planet, you must ask,

why push what you know makes things worse exponentially?

did they know when they pushed GAS that the methane load would be 10 times more damaging than the coal??

maybe not, but they must of known to SOME degree or else why were they protesting cow farts even then???

the more you LOOK at the patterns, the darpa grids, the billygoat steamers, the chemtrails etc etc.

the more you can see that what they DO

is contrary to what they SAY they want.

do they really want to "save the planet"
or is this just another ploy to make us feel bad, and line their hideways with another underground city and mountain of gold.

it seems that "you can't take it with you"
is just a lalalalalalalalal I can't hear you moment for the globalists.

and those aliens they will bring soon to your neighborhood...

well, they will NEVER get me on the side of the LIARS doing the devils work.

why would I believe devils, when God already told us, "those are the fallen ones I kicked out of my domains"

What I want to know, is, is anyone reading their Bibles anymore???

anyone??

because mine says that ALL that is happening now was going to happen, right before the Lord's return.

and it is happening now, so, won't be long.

next year.....In the new Jerusalem.....maybe.

It's getting exciting....PRAISE BE TO GOD.

and may the peoples all repent. MAy all who can, do so,

may all peoples feel compelled to read the gospel for themselves, and may the hearts of the children turn to their fathers, and the fathers hearts turn towards the children.

In Jesus's name, we pray. AMEN.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat