Can you hear us now?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
I wonder how many of us deplorables have made “noise”? I quit Fux news, woke cola, FB LONG AGO, NFL, NBA, March Madness, mask wearing, and Amazon. Try to avoid “made in China” (sometimes difficult). I’m learning about being self sufficient, as much as I can—there is a lot to learn about. The corporates need to take a hit. I hope many of us are turning our backs on them. I believe we can get through this and it ain’t going to be easy. But deplorables are definitely resourceful. Can they hear us yet?

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I wonder how many of us deplorables have made “noise”? I quit Fux news, woke cola, FB LONG AGO, NFL, NBA, March Madness, mask wearing, and Amazon. Try to avoid “made in China” (sometimes difficult). I’m learning about being self sufficient, as much as I can—there is a lot to learn about. The corporates need to take a hit. I hope many of us are turning our backs on them. I believe we can get through this and it ain’t going to be easy. But deplorables are definitely resourceful. Can they hear us yet?
Speak out With Our God Given Authority Whenever, Wherever and However you can. Get Used to Buying Local If Possible and Take time to Read Labels, If we Really want to Disrupt Big Corporations! Too Many of Us Are Spoiled and Don't want to be Inconvenienced, But Covid gave us a Small Taste of What just Might be ahead of Us. I, like Many others Used to Enjoy Watching Sports, but No Longer have any Interest. Looks like the Only one's Watching Now are mostly Family and Friends of the Player's. Who wants to Watch Football when it will Soon be Flag or Touch Only and Transgender Player's Allowed to Ruin Women's Sports! People, this Is just Pure Evil that Will Move IN IF WE ALLOW IT! Spending Quality Time with Our Family and Friends has Never been So Important than it Is Today, But we Can't Live in Fear! Get a Plan in Place, Pool your Talents, Buy as Much Extended Shelf Life Foods as you can Afford and Store in a Cool, Dry Area. Be Prepared to Help each other as Much as Possible. God Gave us Warning signs and Instructions to Follow In the Bible and He Doesn't want Us Living in Fear and Confusion, That Mess Comes from Satan! John 14:27 NIV Says, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be Afraid"...So, We Will Continue Our Prayers for Each Other's Protection and a Hope of Better Days Still to Come.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat