Can You Name A Change That WarRoom or This Forum Can Take Credit For

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

GaryRitter

Feb 25, 2021
Yes certainly the audits. As this audience grows, many of us have been spurred into action on election committees, writing their Senators, Representatives. and making phone calls to influence the political process. I think he and John Fredericks helped substantially in getting MAGA to vote for change in Virginia.
I think the show has raised political awareness in a broad swath of America at a critical time.
I tuned into this show in January 2021 because I could feel that the election was stolen and heard about the show from a friend. I am a registered Independent and am conservative. I never identified with the Republican Establishment because I am from working class stock. Steve presented his vision of populism so clearly, that I immediately understood it and advocated for it. To me, it's apple pie and the things I grew up with and like best about this country. I pass this vision on to everyone who engages me in political talk. Because Steve has provided so many books and sources for this populism, I can speak and debate about the subject with almost anyone. As such, I have converted more than a few centrist independents and even a few left leaning folks.
That his show is the number 3 podcast in the USA tells us we are becoming a formidable force because we act.

So this long diatribe is to say that I think the show can take a good deal of credit for
1) Promoting the forensic audits
2) Getting people who are on the sidelines to actively engage in the political process...ACTION ACTION ACTION
3)Educating and enlisting advocates of nationalist economic populism to grow the movement

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
I AM THE MESSENGER FROM A LAND FAR AWAY.
1638107041407.png

PROBABLY WASTING MY TIME EVER TRYING TO WAKE AMERICANS UP.

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
I Know of Many...
1) Both MAGA & AmericaFirst grew "Expedientially" ONLY because of
the Huge spotlight WR's SKB shone on US Patriots.
2)In Person voting.....WR many times spoke of how important it was to
our party. And we definitely showed up & will continue in doing so.
3)Calling out the Uni-Party and Establishment that sits inside of DC...
No other time in History has "We The People" become more aware
of just how CORRUPT Congress is as a Whole!
And ALL because of WR shining a massive light on the apparatus.
4)The sick,EVIL and twisted Depravities of The Elite-
Satanic Worship,pedophilia,atrocities of them promoting
Abortion-"Planned Parenthood", transgenderism...etc.
5)WR can take credit for CRT,Corrupt School Unions.
How the Dems want to keep God's children "dumbed down".
There's a few that I am quite proud to say that the War Room and moreover
the WR Posse most definitely brought to fruition the past few years.
I truly,Pray that this only grows as time rolls along🙏
❤️🤍💙

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
Steve Bannon, Alex Jones, Stew Peters, many doctors, the list goes on...have all been providers of important information so we are not left in the dark.
Imagine if we only had MSM. OMG, I can't imagine where we would be...we would be sheep following the wolves into the darkness.

Reactions: Confusedpatriot

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
Steve Bannon, Alex Jones, Stew Peters, many doctors, the list goes on...have all been providers of important information so we are not left in the dark.
Imagine if we only had MSM. OMG, I can't imagine where we would be...we would be sheep following the wolves into the darkness.
And I would add . . . not just INFORMATION.

I feel what's going on EMOTIONALLY. It's not just some intellectual exercise with me. This is real. The feelings are real. I feel BAD. I feel CONFUSED. I feel BETRAYED.

So having others act as if they feel confused, betrayed and that what's happening is bad, makes me think I'm not just a lone nut.

That's important because the media works hard to convince us that if we don't agree that Biden won fair and square . . . that abandoning Afghanistan was good . . . that shutting down oil pipelines was good . . . that high inflation is good . . . then clearly there is something seriously wrong with us.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
I feel BAD. I feel CONFUSED. I feel BETRAYED.
Me too. Seriously betrayed. And yes it does help to know we are not alone with this, especially if we have to confront and stand strong against the enemies. Whether we are talking covid or election, 'they' know they will have a fight on their hands if they continue try to take us down and steal our lives or our country.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
It is so l clear to leaders and people around the world that Biden and company are a huge disappointment but yet they are riding high and mighty among many Americans. Makes me understand why there are so many problems in the USA and why America under this administration cannot have anyones back when push goes to shove.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
yet they are riding high and mighty among many Americans
Do you really think so? I have not seen that very often, I have heard, 2nd hand, of democrat's who are still on board, most of those people are total morons who are uneducated, working mindless jobs or not working at all, have received or are receiving some form of welfare, and watch only msm.
But none of that matters does it...a vote is a vote.
But totalitarianism is what they want, then they can have it in the form of the vaccine whose true purpose is pushing forward on Darwin's theory for the betterment of mankind. Works for me.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
It is so l clear to leaders and people around the world that Biden and company are a huge disappointment but yet they are riding high and mighty among many Americans. Makes me understand why there are so many problems in the USA and why America under this administration cannot have anyones back when push goes to shove.

In my own miserable and sinful way, I try to be a good Christian and a Believer. As such, I believe that God made Trump possible.

So, it's hard for me to understand how God would allow a degenerate criminal like Biden to oust Trump . . . how he would allow so much evil to triumph and ride high and mighty as you say.

I don't get it. Why has He deserted us? That's why I call myself CONFUSED PATRIOT.

I have to believe that there is something bigger at work here. Too much evil was hiding in the shadows. It had to be allowed into the sunlight. We, The People needed to see evil riding high and mighty before getting the motivation to cleanse ourselves of them.

Hunger is the greatest motivator of all. (Well, sex is probably the GREATEST . . . hunger is second :) )

Maybe He saw that Americans needed to experience a real hunger for justice before cleansing themselves of evil.

• Wow
Reactions: AngellicAngela

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat