CAN YOU SPOT ME?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
DOES ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS PHOTO OP AS CREEPY?
Hello UniqueCritique,

The twitter link, i.e. the photo did not paste over into your thread. Many of your recent posts are the same.

What is visible is an error message stating: "Cannot connect to twitter. Disable any adblocker and tracking prevention then try again."

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
1658030978625.png

I am the messenger from a far away land. if America is to be saved, spread this to the far corners of earth, not only America. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17OAcQqcXnQaBr9mPdr4Qa7Q7DZScqp-0?usp=sharing This will open your eyes. Book 3 gives you a stack more videos. If for any reason you wish to contact me, with any tips on this problem: john.knight137@gmail.com.​

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Hello UniqueCritique,

The twitter link, i.e. the photo did not paste over into your thread. Many of your recent posts are the same.

What is visible is an error message stating: "Cannot connect to twitter. Disable any adblocker and tracking prevention then try again."
THANKS. i AM LOOKING INTO IT.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Hello UniqueCritique,

On my initial post, above, the photo is there.
It is a Bloomberg photo on Twitter. People really need to see this.
Let me know. I can see if I can send it to you as a conversation, if not.

Reactions: FuriousPatriot

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
Thanks for the follow up, UniqueCritique.

Yes, I do see a Bloomberg photo of Joe Manchin. Sorry if I'm missing it, but is there someone else in the photo that we're supposed to spot?

Thanks.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
IS THERE ANY SANE AMERICAN WHO CAN NOT SEE THAT TRUMP HAS KNOWN EVERY THING FROM PROBABLY 2007

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
in russia one in three was a spy.

one in 3

that means one spy for every 2 normal people.

we have surveilance on politicos all the time.

never assume everything is not going into YOUR file.

35 years ago, a guy told me, and he had a private eye company, that the files had gone from 5 pages on average, per person,
to 500 pages.

and that was 35 years ago.

so how much do they have on each of us now>
now that all phone calls, all texts, and emails etc, everything you watch, read buy etc etc is captured???

try 3000 pages.

(on average) (in small font)

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Thanks for the follow up, UniqueCritique.

Yes, I do see a Bloomberg photo of Joe Manchin. Sorry if I'm missing it, but is there someone else in the photo that we're supposed to spot?

Thanks.
No. You do not just get a "lucky shot" of Manchin. It appears as if he is being stalked. This phot is BEFORE he changed his mind & said yes to the bill. EVERYONE was shocked when he changed his mind. Why did he?

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
the trouble with relying on Manchin.....is he is Manchin

he is going to disappoint because he is trying to bridge an impossible pond. The distance between party A (for aholes), and part B (for beeches)
the idea that blue dog dems exist? its like hoping unicorns are real.
whats real is the bridge to nowhere is a guy named Manchin....

and it is apparent to dem demonrats now that they are about to go all lame duck, so they are going to turn the agencies they own lock stock and barrel...

on all of us.

they will pull out ALL stops between now and Nov. incluidnf more fires and weather events, more lockdown pandemics, more food/gas shortages...and lastly alien cards if needful...

nothing would surprise me...but then, I've seen it coming for almost a century.

what I most suggest is Archive whatever it will take to convince your loved ones of vovid lies and election stealing...

do it before they take down the internet entirely.
BUY a few thumb drives, loan them out, have folks downnload your videos on their laptops

they'll have TIME to watch them if the net goes down, and MAYBE some can be saved from the nezt round of shots.

they pulled a blood clot a foot long out of my bro in law...hes been boosted a couple times...

they haven't been listening...maybe now they will, I don't know.

they are majorly steeped in NEW age BS and trust the science BS....as long as its not scientists who disagree with the new "gods" little g...of it. who?

I always wondered how they'd kill 2/3 of the people on earth...

between nukes, and covid/vax killer shots...I no longer have to wonder.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
No. You do not just get a "lucky shot" of Manchin. It appears as if he is being stalked. This phot is BEFORE he changed his mind & said yes to the bill. EVERYONE was shocked when he changed his mind. Why did he?
@Why did he?
Manchin has been bought and paid for.

Senate confirms Joe Manchin's wife Gayle to $163K-per-year federal post​

Gayle Manchin’s appointment was confirmed via unanimous consent​

deplorablekat

Feb 11, 2021
Texas
the trouble with relying on Manchin.....is he is Manchin

he is going to disappoint because he is trying to bridge an impossible pond. The distance between party A (for aholes), and part B (for beeches)
the idea that blue dog dems exist? its like hoping unicorns are real.
whats real is the bridge to nowhere is a guy named Manchin....

and it is apparent to dem demonrats now that they are about to go all lame duck, so they are going to turn the agencies they own lock stock and barrel...

on all of us.

they will pull out ALL stops between now and Nov. incluidnf more fires and weather events, more lockdown pandemics, more food/gas shortages...and lastly alien cards if needful...

nothing would surprise me...but then, I've seen it coming for almost a century.

what I most suggest is Archive whatever it will take to convince your loved ones of vovid lies and election stealing...

do it before they take down the internet entirely.
BUY a few thumb drives, loan them out, have folks downnload your videos on their laptops

they'll have TIME to watch them if the net goes down, and MAYBE some can be saved from the nezt round of shots.

they pulled a blood clot a foot long out of my bro in law...hes been boosted a couple times...

they haven't been listening...maybe now they will, I don't know.

they are majorly steeped in NEW age BS and trust the science BS....as long as its not scientists who disagree with the new "gods" little g...of it. who?

I always wondered how they'd kill 2/3 of the people on earth...

between nukes, and covid/vax killer shots...I no longer have to wonder.
yes, flash drives, archive, archive, archive. I do, for about seven years.
This Stuff is unreal. Bioops are working, worldwide, and nukes limited
to smaller areas.

may not need

deplorablekat

Feb 11, 2021
Texas
@Why did he?
Manchin has been bought and paid for.

Senate confirms Joe Manchin's wife Gayle to $163K-per-year federal post​

Gayle Manchin’s appointment was confirmed via unanimous consent​

deplorablekat

Feb 11, 2021
Texas
Manch received a side deal, separately from the big deal, for a
pipeline from Wv to Va, previously a climate killer or something like
that. Manch is mud and Wv is a little bit upset. That roller coaster
guy needs to be impeached!!

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
Manch received a side deal, separately from the big deal, for a
pipeline from Wv to Va, previously a climate killer or something like
that. Manch is mud and Wv is a little bit upset. That roller coaster
guy needs to be impeached!!
Yes. This needs to be out in the open. A lot of people will suffer from the Biden's 87,000 IRS ARMY, beginning with Trump. They DEMANDED HIS TAXES YESTERDAY. THAT BILL GOES TO JIM JORDAN IN JUDICIARY THURS.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat