Canada Pastor Found Guilty Of Inciting People To Come To Church

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
....I read this headline and said....ah ..are you KIDDING me.......OK......THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW.....IM DONE.......pack my bags.....I'm selling my properties and hopping on that first flight off to Mars.....because...frankly......I dont...WANT TO COME BACK.....SERIOUSLY.....SERIOUSLY.....?????......I've just HAD IT with this world pretty much...flipping...ON A DIME......from quite the quasi.....'let's live in the world....with some craziness.....to this...FULL BLOWN....BAT SHIFT CRAZY...ON EVERY LEVEL....with a LOT MORE CRAZY PEOPLE.
....buying that island sounds pretty good now....even tho I hate boats and literally get sick in the beating sun.

thebeachlife

Feb 2, 2021
....I read this headline and said....ah ..are you KIDDING me.......OK......THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW.....IM DONE.......pack my bags.....I'm selling my properties and hopping on that first flight off to Mars.....because...frankly......I dont...WANT TO COME BACK.....SERIOUSLY.....SERIOUSLY.....?????......I've just HAD IT with this world pretty much...flipping...ON A DIME......from quite the quasi.....'let's live in the world....with some craziness.....to this...FULL BLOWN....BAT SHIFT CRAZY...ON EVERY LEVEL....with a LOT MORE CRAZY PEOPLE.
....buying that island sounds pretty good now....even tho I hate boats and literally get sick in the beating sun.
I agree 100%!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat