Cancelled

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

janeleslie

Jan 14, 2021
My daughter and some friends (Massachusetts residents) went to the Stop the Steal Rally in DC. When they got home one of her friends posted a few pictures and videos. My daughter's place of employment (a restaurant) got an unsigned letter stating basically that my daughter should be fired because she attended an "insurrection", and "was involved in the takeover and destruction of our Nation's Capital." Oh, and she is a possible covid threat. The final paragraph stated: "Many people hope you'll join the many other businesses who have immediately cut ties with people involved in this most shameful episode of American history. Best of Luck."
Thankfully the restaurant threw the letter away and told my daughter that no one is going to tell them how to run their business.
It is scary nevertheless and it's probably not over when this person sees she is still employed.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
I know how you feel. It was the most peaceful event I was ever at in my life. I felt safer there than at a ballgame, or the fair, or even church. It was taken over by other groups. I was at the top of the steps and I saw and felt the temperature change. I kept asking people dressed in black and military gear if they were "one of us". One guy pulled out a gas mask and I asked him about it. He said; "You shd have come prepared!" Prepared for what? I haven't worn a mask yet, certainly not a gas mask to a Trump Rally. The enemy was inside and we created a diversion that allowed military intelligence to confiscate every laptop in the bldg. That was worth a lot right there as many of our elected representatives were in direct treasonous communication with China! Mrs. Pelosi's laptop was taken. General Mcinerney stated he has seen it. The so-called impeachment was a worthless gesture; it shows just how desperate they are.
I'm glad your daughter's employer threw the letter away, but just remember if "they win" that will become the normal way our country operates. People like Corrie ten Boom or Dietrich Bonhoeffer will be unemployed and eventually in prison with Chinese guards. In my world your daugher and her friends are heroes (or heroines) and shd be considered Guardians of the Republic. May God bless you both and our once-great nation. I expect we can bring good out of this yet. With all best wishes. Jazon
My daughter and some friends (Massachusetts residents) went to the Stop the Steal Rally in DC. When they got home one of her friends posted a few pictures and videos. My daughter's place of employment (a restaurant) got an unsigned letter stating basically that my daughter should be fired because she attended an "insurrection", and "was involved in the takeover and destruction of our Nation's Capital." Oh, and she is a possible covid threat. The final paragraph stated: "Many people hope you'll join the many other businesses who have immediately cut ties with people involved in this most shameful episode of American history. Best of Luck."
Thankfully the restaurant threw the letter away and told my daughter that no one is going to tell them how to run their business.
It is scary nevertheless and it's probably not over when this person sees she is still employed.

Attachments

• ACI.  EnC.  American Culture Institute.  LOGO.jpg
    ACI. EnC. American Culture Institute. LOGO.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: ge clay

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat