Caravan Coming To US Doubled Overnight And Overtake National Guard

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
.....this actually could BE....the FORT SUMTER shot that starts our CIVIL WAR......what in THE FLIP can we DO......??????.......i'd be willing to drive my car .....my brothers converted GREYHOUND BUS.....down to that damn border......and just PARK.....what would happen if thousands upon thousands of cars stretched across the border....?????.....thousands of cars deep.
I say....send the DAMN MILITARY....NOT THE GUARD...THE FULL FLEDGED DAMN MILITARY.
.....this will NOT STOP.....THE WORLD will continue to come....PRECISELY the GOAL OF THIS EVIL REGIME.....anything they can do to COLLASPE THIS COUNTRY....they will ...

Merry

Jan 9, 2021
Wow for them to be walking all those miles, they look awful clean to me!! I think they are being flown to certain area’s by the Biden Administration or other crooked people, then walking the rest of the way which isn’t very far!! They need to be sent back!! They were told not to come , know wonder America is running out of money and our prices are sky rocketing, supporting all the immigrants with our taxes dollars!! Can’t even take care of the homeless in America and want to bring all those here!!! It’s all political!! We need to Impeach Biden and do more firing in the White House!! We need to take Our country back!!!!

TopItOff

Jan 14, 2021
It's disgusting what this POS fake president is doing to secure future democrat votes. This is not his thinking, Obama and Hillary are sitting idle. When we get back in control in 2024, the first item on the agenda must be trials for tyranny and treason against the USA. Instead of a tea party, everyone should go to the poles with sledge hammers and destroy the Dominion machines when they vote on election day.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Why is the traitorous catholic church spending its tax free money on flooding America with third world diseased criminals? Why are catholic charities all run by jews? Why is so much taxpayer money given to the organizations that are actively and openly committing treason?
catholic charity.jpg

Oct 7, 2021
.....this actually could BE....the FORT SUMTER shot that starts our CIVIL WAR......what in THE FLIP can we DO......??????.......i'd be willing to drive my car .....my brothers converted GREYHOUND BUS.....down to that damn border......and just PARK.....what would happen if thousands upon thousands of cars stretched across the border....?????.....thousands of cars deep.
I say....send the DAMN MILITARY....NOT THE GUARD...THE FULL FLEDGED DAMN MILITARY.
.....this will NOT STOP.....THE WORLD will continue to come....PRECISELY the GOAL OF THIS EVIL REGIME.....anything they can do to COLLASPE THIS COUNTRY....they will ...
Mr. Christopher Key of Vaccine-police.com is asking people to show up at his border camp.

Oct 7, 2021
Wow for them to be walking all those miles, they look awful clean to me!! I think they are being flown to certain area’s by the Biden Administration or other crooked people, then walking the rest of the way which isn’t very far!! They need to be sent back!! They were told not to come , know wonder America is running out of money and our prices are sky rocketing, supporting all the immigrants with our taxes dollars!! Can’t even take care of the homeless in America and want to bring all those here!!! It’s all political!! We need to Impeach Biden and do more firing in the White House!! We need to take Our country back!!!!
Look at the pregnant women. This is not about us or money so much as evil pedovores who are siphoning children off of families at the border, sending the parents back and shipping the children off around...where? Where have 45,000 children from the border this year gone?

Until Americans stand up and say no to a government that's been overrun by mafioso characters who traffic babies and children to the SCUM of the Earth, wastes of human flesh pedophiles--until you drag your damn heads out of the sand and look around you, seeing truth and do what's right, YOU WILL BURN, AMERICA. YOU ARE BURNING.

Reactions: Breezinthru757

saintjoe55

Oct 27, 2021
Patriots from AZ's surrounding states should pack up their vehicles with food, head for AZ and jam all roads in and out of AZ. Think the Feds would pay attention if all roads into and out of AZ were effectively blocked by our vehicles? I'm in CO. I would do it, and I'd get as many friends as possible to join me.

Reactions: Cathy Davidson

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat