"Cartel"Joe Biden dispersing illegals to Cartel USAcells throughout c

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Feb 28, 2021
Cartel Joe is using info provided by Cartels on wrist bands. Phone numbers and locations allows cartels to keep these poor people in clutchs of Drug Cartels. Human trafficking. See slaves,drug running,people working through jobs at cheap wages are funneled back to Cartels. Pure Evil delivered to a city near you

CanadianPatriotWendy

Feb 13, 2021
Cartel Joe has got to go ! And take the rest of the dirtbag traitors who handle him every day along with him ! .....they already served 8 years to our demise...do they think we don't recognize or remember them ?? all the same people that allowed the wickedness we witnessed during their tenure are back to further the destruction of the great and glorious USA. The border debacle is proof of their intention !

Chy

Mar 1, 2021
The American Taxpayer continues to fund CORRRUPT DEMs-REPUBS entrenched in DC, who allow the Cartels to operate, allowing the atrocities of human slave/sex trafficking.
:unsure::unsure: Time for a tax revolt ?? Stop paying all taxes ?? If I pay for a dysfunctional product from wall mart/amazon, I return it, get my money back.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat