Catherine Austin Fitts and Transhumanism

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Josefa

Feb 12, 2021
Like Bannon said; the goal of the elite transhumanists is to live forever- just like satan's lie in the garden " You will not die; you shall be as God". These people hate God and are more "spiritual" in an evil way than are most Christians in a holy way. It's not good enough for them to genocide us because as satanists they know our souls still live to repopulate heaven, (something they and the demons can never do) and they won't have it. But since we are created in the image and likeness of God they are trying to change our God given genetic code so we will no longer be in God's image and likeness and may even manifest soul-lessness, eliminating us from the possibility of the Beatific vision. I'm not saying I believe , this but I think they do. Once we are not human anymore in God's eyes, what are we and are we still His creation?

Ruthgu3

Feb 2, 2021
Like Bannon said; the goal of the elite transhumanists is to live forever- just like satan's lie in the garden " You will not die; you shall be as God". These people hate God and are more "spiritual" in an evil way than are most Christians in a holy way. It's not good enough for them to genocide us because as satanists they know our souls still live to repopulate heaven, (something they and the demons can never do) and they won't have it. But since we are created in the image and likeness of God they are trying to change our God given genetic code so we will no longer be in God's image and likeness and may even manifest soul-lessness, eliminating us from the possibility of the Beatific vision. I'm not saying I believe , this but I think they do. Once we are not human anymore in God's eyes, what are we and are we still His creation?
- I think, therefore I am (I think) . It’s really scary stuff. I never thought that I would actually live to see such out right spiritual warfare like some thing in books that I used to read about.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat