Catherine Austin - Planet Lockdown What Covid Is Really About - Changing Currency Without People Questioning Why - Must Listen

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Great woman. She knows her stuff. She explains why they invented “covid” and why we are locked down. They want to change the currency system to basically a cashless system where they control your money (like china.) How can they do this without people going against it? By inventing a virus to keep people focused on that while the bankers work behind the curtain screwing us over. Please watch this. They are making a slavery system.

Reactions: STIKIT

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Great woman. She knows her stuff. She explains why they invented “covid” and why we are locked down. They want to change the currency system to basically a cashless system where they control your money (like china.) How can they do this without people going against it? By inventing a virus to keep people focused on that while the bankers work behind the curtain screwing us over. Please watch this. They are making a slavery system.

Unbelievable!!!!

STIKIT

Jan 12, 2021
I believe it to be true, unfortunately. One of the reasons I will not be consenting to taking the "vaccine". You don't know what is being given to you.
Wa

https://beforeitsnews.com/alternati...-vaccine-artificial-intelligence-3741455.html ... part 1

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat