Catherine Herridge breaking details on John Durham…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1610749065257.png

DIRECT LINK:

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
The list of people that need to face justice (not excluding life imprisonment and/or execution) for treason, include the Clintons, Obamas (the ring leaders), the Bidens, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Sztrok, McCabe, Page, Pelosi, McConnell, the governors and attorneys general of Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Cuomo, Dorsey, Zuckerberg...the list goes an ad infinitum.

I don't think the Army has enough bullets to cap all the traitors that have sold this country to China and thwarted justice and the American way out of sheer greed. The difficulty of draining the SWAMP is the swamp is synonymous with our government. There would be few people left.

Next, we are in a hybrid war, WWIII as General McInerney explains. We have enemies within and without. The ones within are especially dangerous, a cancer that plagues our nation.

I thought Trump would finish this job. Perhaps he will somehow.

This is like a really bad movie.

Ishkabob64

Jan 16, 2021
The list of people that need to face justice (not excluding life imprisonment and/or execution) for treason, include the Clintons, Obamas (the ring leaders), the Bidens, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Sztrok, McCabe, Page, Pelosi, McConnell, the governors and attorneys general of Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Cuomo, Dorsey, Zuckerberg...the list goes an ad infinitum.

I don't think the Army has enough bullets to cap all the traitors that have sold this country to China and thwarted justice and the American way out of sheer greed. The difficulty of draining the SWAMP is the swamp is synonymous with our government. There would be few people left.

Next, we are in a hybrid war, WWIII as General McInerney explains. We have enemies within and without. The ones within are especially dangerous, a cancer that plagues our nation.

God is not done with Trump nor this nation!!!

Reactions: Clarke-Connolly

Dapkinsel

Jan 9, 2021

I agree until the last two sentences.
This is an EPIC! The TRUTH and TRUMP will win!!!
Volumes of books and movies will be made.

Reactions: Clarke-Connolly

loudandproud

Jan 15, 2021

Yes and the enemies within run very, very, very deep within every aspect and department within our Govt. So many within the State Dept are compromised with foreign enemies and spies. The FBI and Justice Dept is run by some of the worst swamp rats...there is so much corruption I don't know if it can be purged enough to be effective. Even our military at the upper ranks are compromised with political wonks and liberals who want to use the military for progressive crap. And forget the Congress and Senate.........the Democrats are completely gone and have so many foreign spies and agents that are working for them and they take their money to advance the bidding of our enemies. But the are way too many Republicans that are not any better....the list of Republicans that have sold their souls is too long. There needs to be a complete take over of the Republican Party and purging it off the Romney's, and congress of the Cheney's... or formation of a Trump style party that is MAGA oriented... America First Party.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat