Catholic Church aiding and abetting slavery

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

AMERICAFIRST

Feb 20, 2021
THE CHURCH(THE VATICAN) HAS NEVER HAD TO ANSWER FOR HER CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. IT TRACES BACK TO 1204. EVER SINCE THEN, THE RAPE OF OUR CHILDREN HAS BEEN AT THE HAND OF THE CHURCH DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY.

IN ITS PUREST FORM, THE CHURCH OF CHRIST, ET. AL, FEEDS OFF THE SUFFERING OF MAN. THE GOOD BOOK SAYS, 10% AND BELIEVE YOU ME, THIS IS WHAT THE CHURCH LIVES FOR.

GOD AND CHRIST ARE IN YOUR HEART FROM THE DAY OF YOUR CREATION, NEVER FORGET THAT. IT WOULD BE GRAND IF ALL OF MAN ON GOD'S GOOD EARTH WOULD BE IN COMMUNION, BUT THE OLIGARCHS OF THE VATICAN, THE PRINCES/CARDINALS HAVE ANOTHER AGENDA. ONE DAY IN OUR LIFETIME, ST PETER'S WILL BECOME A MOSQUE. THE SAINTS THAT STAND GUARD ABOVE THE WALLS, HAVE BEEN BETRAYED BY THE DEVIANCE AND GENOCIDE OF 1204, AND ALL THE DEATHS SINCE THEN.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: BearRabbitBonnie

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
Pardon me but you're shouting and I think I may understand why. I also am very aware of the historical wrongs committed by those in power in the Vatican. In younger years I was shouting also. I still much emotional pain when I think about the wrongdoing of that body and at the same time there are millions of good people, including friends & family, who follow the Church. I'm very conflicted. The quote comes to mind "Jesus would weep if he could see the wrongs committed in His name."

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat