CCD Virus

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Maryt1947

Mar 6, 2021
I follow The War Room everyday and have believed from the beginning that the CCD Virus was not an accident. The timing was just too coincidental. Anyhow, I live near a college town filled with Chinese students (Miami University in Oxford; OH). Last spring as many other American were doing, we did some I home remodeling and spent a lot of time at Lowe’s Home Improvement Store. The virus was the topic of conversation everywhere and a clerk at the store told us that in December 2019 they were deluged with Chinese students buying every box of disposable face masks they had in stock.....in fact they couldn’t keep enough on the shelves. He said they couldn’t figure out what the heck was going on so they asked some of the students why they needed the face masks. The students said that they were sending them home to their families because there was a shortage. Hmmmmmm.....this proves nothing but it certainly adds to the theory that China knew the immensity of the problem and the word was definitely getting out to the families in the U.S.

seven6ixes

Mar 4, 2021
I follow The War Room everyday and have believed from the beginning that the CCD Virus was not an accident. The timing was just too coincidental. Anyhow, I live near a college town filled with Chinese students (Miami University in Oxford; OH). Last spring as many other American were doing, we did some I home remodeling and spent a lot of time at Lowe’s Home Improvement Store. The virus was the topic of conversation everywhere and a clerk at the store told us that in December 2019 they were deluged with Chinese students buying every box of disposable face masks they had in stock.....in fact they couldn’t keep enough on the shelves. He said they couldn’t figure out what the heck was going on so they asked some of the students why they needed the face masks. The students said that they were sending them home to their families because there was a shortage. Hmmmmmm.....this proves nothing but it certainly adds to the theory that China knew the immensity of the problem and the word was definitely getting out to the families in the U.S.
Chinese Communist Party Virus.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Yeah the CCD virus is what pedo Catholic priests have and give, like they did at my old church before everyone found out.

I think you mean “CCP”.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat