CDC internment camp plan

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
Started reading the document you referenced with my partner, (retired USDA consumer safety regulator who had some experience in fighting federal over-reach) and his comment was that the CDC does not have the power to make/enforce policy just to render an opinion, but he is looking into it further. In the meantime it sounds like assumptions based on false or slanted "science" (if one can even call it that) and leaning toward restrictions & control, the like of which was practiced during the reign of the Nazis in Germany. Camps, restrictions, REALLY! People need to wake up.

Last Cowboy

Feb 13, 2021
Started reading the document you referenced with my partner, (retired USDA consumer safety regulator who had some experience in fighting federal over-reach) and his comment was that the CDC does not have the power to make/enforce policy just to render an opinion, but he is looking into it further. In the meantime it sounds like assumptions based on false or slanted "science" (if one can even call it that) and leaning toward restrictions & control, the like of which was practiced during the reign of the Nazis in Germany. Camps, restrictions, REALLY! People need to wake up.
What's worrying me is how states have been using CDC guidelines to mandate ppe and other measures and like in my state Oregon we just went into mask mandate again because of a so called spike , and this CDC isolation plan could be done state level Starting with schools . it talks about taking family members away !!!!!!!!!!!!!

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
As promised my partner just came through with info concerning your CDC alert. He checked into this R46758 Dept. of Health & Human Services proposal titled "Scope of CDC Authority Section 361 Public Health Service Act (PHSA) and accessed a lengthy 33 page assessment by the CHR (Congressional Health & Research Service, a bipartisan entity used by Congress for assessment of proposed regulations).

It appears that the CDC does not have the authority to make it automatically into law, as described as "possible outer limits on Agency Authority under Section 361" and that it would take a congressional vote to make that happen. It also addresses that State & Federal can over-ride each other in certain areas

It still is a slippery slope, as a section of it concerning housing eviction has already been tried in court once & thrown out, but the fact that it happened indicates that it will be tried again for other "policies".

Remain vigilant.

Last edited:
Reactions: amsmith757

Last Cowboy

Feb 13, 2021
As promised my partner just came through with info concerning your CDC alert. He checked into this R46758 Dept. of Health & Human Services proposal titled "Scope of CDC Authority Section 361 Public Health Service Act (PHSA) and accessed a lengthy 33 page assessment by the CHR (Congressional Health & Research Service, a bipartisan entity used by Congress for assessment of proposed regulations).

It appears that the CDC does not have the authority to make it automatically into law, as described as "possible outer limits on Agency Authority under Section 361" and that it would take a congressional vote to make that happen. It also addresses that State & Federal can over-ride each other in certain areas

It still is a slippery slope, as a section of it concerning housing eviction has already been tried in court once & thrown out, but the fact that it happened indicates that it will be tried again for other "policies".

Remain vigilant.
Thank you . I'm sending this info to Dr Naomi Wolff they are going to repost on daily clout

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
Also noted is that this section you've referred to was amended into existence on 4-13-21 and the Director of Health & Human Services is a Biden appointee. Examination of these directives seems to indicate that they are all post Biden edicts.

Since the bulk of public health matters had previously been exercised by the state's authority, this proposed group of edicts would appear to reduce those state powers. Keep in mind the key statement: "confined to those powers enumerated in the Constitution".

Does this begin to look like part of a very troubling agenda?

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat