CDC WEEKLY REPORT: 26 Positive Flu Cases in Entire US Last Week

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Clinical Laboratories​

The results of tests performed by clinical laboratories nationwide are summarized below. Data from clinical laboratories (the percentage of specimens tested that are positive for influenza) are used to monitor whether influenza activity is increasing or decreasing.

results of tests from Clinical Laboratories
Week 2Data Cumulative
since September 27, 2020
(Week 40)
No. of specimens tested21,244468,064
No. of positive specimens (%)23 (0.1%)1,159 (0.2%)
Positive specimens by type
Influenza A12 (52.2%)427 (36.8%)
Influenza B11 (47.8%)732 (63.2%)

FreeHome

Jan 14, 2021

Clinical Laboratories​

The results of tests performed by clinical laboratories nationwide are summarized below. Data from clinical laboratories (the percentage of specimens tested that are positive for influenza) are used to monitor whether influenza activity is increasing or decreasing.

results of tests from Clinical Laboratories
Week 2Data Cumulative
since September 27, 2020
(Week 40)
No. of specimens tested21,244468,064
No. of positive specimens (%)23 (0.1%)1,159 (0.2%)
Positive specimens by type
Influenza A12 (52.2%)427 (36.8%)
Influenza B11 (47.8%)732 (63.2%)
That's because they now have their people in office. Now we get the real statistics.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
"CREATIVE" Plandemic.... that's what it was....and all to ensure massive "vote-by-mail" schemes in order to stuff the ballot-box & oust President Trump from re-election...grrr

Reactions: Gearboxmichael

FreeHome

Jan 14, 2021
"CREATIVE" Plandemic.... that's what it was....and all to ensure massive "vote-by-mail" schemes in order to stuff the ballot-box & oust President Trump from re-election...grrr
I knew the virus was planned as soon as I remembered it was an election year. I NEVER thought they would cause so much harm to further their agenda!😥 I hope there's a special place in hell for people who destroy people's lives for there own greed. But at the same time I pity them a little and pray God touches their hearts and souls.

Reactions: Gearboxmichael

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat