Chaos Resumes in Portland

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
GLAD WE DON'T LIVE THERE...feel sorry for those poor schleps who do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PEACEFUL PROTESTS - CAPTCHA  NEW - TO ENSURE NO AUTOBOTS - 1 - JPEG.jpg

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
While the Nut Cases are at It Changing the Names of Everything, I Would Suggest they Immediately Change the Name to Portland Horrorgun!

• Haha
Reactions: Scout

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
While the Nut Cases are at It Changing the Names of Everything, I Would Suggest they Immediately Change the Name to Portland Horrorgun!
Now, that's a good one!😁 Is there anything left of the city by now? 😧 This has been going on for MONTHS. I really feel for the people who have to live there. 😦

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
Not Sure Why Anyone would Stay There. My Roots Aren't Buried that deep that I Wouldn't Pack up and Get Out, Nothing is that Important that I Would Have to Stay For!
Same here. I haven't moved for quite a few years but hey, if Portland stuff ever started to happen around here I think I would be packing up soon!

Reactions: Dip Stick

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
In order for chaos to resume, it first has to have stopped. That hasn't happened here.

This has been going on continuous since last year Memorial Day. The people who have been arrested have mostly been released without charges and just go to straight back to the rioting with no consequences.

They barricaded the police inside the north precinct station last fall with a burning dumpster, then threw Molotov cocktails inside, trying to burn down the station with people trapped inside.

The main guy responsible was charged with attempted murder and arson, he got 45 days in county....

Downtown is boarded up and closed, the businesses who can flee have done so.

The current demonstrations are about 5 blocks down and 5 over from my place of business. :(

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
In order for chaos to resume, it first has to have stopped. That hasn't happened here.

This has been going on continuous since last year Memorial Day. The people who have been arrested have mostly been released without charges and just go to straight back to the rioting with no consequences.

They barricaded the police inside the north precinct station last fall with a burning dumpster, then threw Molotov cocktails inside, trying to burn down the station with people trapped inside.

The main guy responsible was charged with attempted murder and arson, he got 45 days in county....

The current demonstrations are about 5 blocks down and 5 over from my place of business. :(
Praying that You Don't Receive any Damages!🙏

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Praying that You Don't Receive any Damages!🙏
So far, just some graffiti removal on the front of my building. I'm not a retailer, so I don't get much foot traffic.

The Wells Fargo branch one block away has been boarded up for almost a year now.

We're all walking on eggshells.

Ted Wheeler was the "conservative" choice. His opponent said she would be the "Anitifa mayor".

Portland illustrates just how crazy it can get. Now after defunding the police, the mayor is trying to come up with $2 million to increase police patrols. The homicide rate is up something like 1800%.

• Angry
Reactions: Scout and Dip Stick

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
So far, just some graffiti removal on the front of my building. I'm not a retailer, so I don't get much foot traffic.

The Wells Fargo branch one block away has been boarded up for almost a year now.

Ted Wheeler was the "conservative" choice. His opponent said she would be the "Anitifa mayor".

Portland illustrates just how crazy it can get. Now after defunding the police, the mayor is trying to come up with $2 million to increase police patrols. The homicide rate is up something like 1800%.
It's Beyond Comprehension!

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Is it possible to hire legal, private security forces since the cops are not allowed to do their job? This is the way they stabilize pockets of Latin America, and since Portland and other cities are basically in Latin-American style anarchy, I wonder if that were possible.

And what about arming merchants? I remember during the Rodney King riots, those Korean shop owners were not to be trifled with. They were armed to the teetch with assault rifles on rooftops.

All it takes is one of these Antifa roaches to fall and the rest scatter. We've seen the cowardly hyena pack behavior time and again.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021

I'm sorry for the loss of your security and your sense of home. It must be devastating. 2nd Amendment solutions?

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021

Where the hell is the national guard?

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Is it possible to hire legal, private security forces since the cops are not allowed to do their job? This is the way they stabilize pockets of Latin America, and since Portland and other cities are basically in Latin-American style anarchy, I wonder if that were possible.

And what about arming merchants? I remember during the Rodney King riots, those Korean shop owners were not to be trifled with. They were armed to the teetch with assault rifles on rooftops.

All it takes is one of these Antifa roaches to fall and the rest scatter. We've seen the cowardly hyena pack behavior time and again.
Makes You Wonder Who, If Anyone Would Come Out and Arrest You if You Took Matters into Your Own Hands, Right? It Would Be A Chance that I Would Certainly Be Willing To Take!

• Dislike
Reactions: janei and Scout

Scout

Jan 9, 2021

Makes You Wonder Who, If Anyone Would Come Out and Arrest You if You Took Matters into Your Own Hands, Right? It Would Be A Chance that I Would Certainly Be Willing To Take!
Last summer when Antifa showed up in Lewiston, ID. to march down main street (and no doubt thinking of starting their BS) the street was lined with armed Patriots. They finished the march peacefully and skedaddled out of town. Same scenario with at least a couple of towns in eastern WA. - one fairly close to me. But we had conservative law enforcement to back us. Unfortunately with Portland's politics it is probably a different story.
I'm so sorry and pray that you and your business stays safe.

Reactions: Dip Stick

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Last summer when Antifa showed up in Lewiston, ID. to march down main street (and no doubt thinking of starting their BS) the street was lined with armed Patriots. They finished the march peacefully and skedaddled out of town. Same scenario with at least a couple of towns in eastern WA. - one fairly close to me. But we had conservative law enforcement to back us. Unfortunately with Portland's politics it is probably a different story.
I'm so sorry and pray that you and your business stays safe.
It Would Be Nice if Portland Had a Few Patriots To Put A Stop to it Quickly! I Might Be Tempted to Just Follow A Few of the Criminals to Wherever they Go Right Before Sunrise. NO Naps for Y'all! I Don't Sleep, They Don't Sleep! The Mayor, Governor, Up and At Em! I Would Play Reveille As Load As I Could, Non Stop!

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
It Would Be Nice if Portland Had a Few Patriots To Put A Stop to it Quickly! I Might Be Tempted to Just Follow A Few of the Criminals to Wherever they Go Right Before Sunrise. NO Naps for Y'all! I Don't Sleep, They Don't Sleep! The Mayor, Governor, Up and At Em! I Would Play Reveille As Load As I Could, Non Stop!
Great idea! (y) It's going to take something to slow them down. Can't believe this has been going on for months in Portland and I believe in Seattle too. Not sure of all the political reasons why they are allowing this to go on, and in other cities as well. First people thought it was because Trump was in office. But he left and it is still going on?

Last edited:

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Great idea! (y) It's going to take something to slow them down. Can't believe this has been going on for months in Portland and I believe in Seattle too. Not sure of all the political reasons why they are allowing this to go on, and in other cities as well. First people thought it was because Trump was in office. But he left and it is still going on?
Makes You Wonder, After This Long, What Else Could they Find to Destroy! Soros is Still Feeding and Clothing them I Guess. They Want More Free Stuff I Imagine!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat