Check out the massive line for Trump rally tonight in Arizona…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
Please people CANCEL the communist big tech three from your lives. Why are you all putting up with their treatment? It is the same as a victim of spousal abuse not leaving the abusive spouse. You get what you deserve if you don't stand up for yourself and opt out.

Reactions: NvEric

Tobi

Jan 29, 2021
Los Angeles california
Please people CANCEL the communist big tech three from your lives. Why are you all putting up with their treatment? It is the same as a victim of spousal abuse not leaving the abusive spouse. You get what you deserve if you don't stand up for yourself and opt out.
Definately working it. The freedom phone is out in August will start with that. They "bleachpitted" Google

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Really? Please share its out in august...John Solomon promoted it...thanks
Yea, saw something too about it, but who knows.
https://www.the-sun.com/news/3345253/warning-freedom-phone-claims-privacy-free-speech/
Investigate the write ups and sources of the authors and go from there....

• Wow
Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

Tobi

Jan 29, 2021
Los Angeles california
Yea, saw something too about it, but who knows.
https://www.the-sun.com/news/3345253/warning-freedom-phone-claims-privacy-free-speech/
Investigate the write ups and sources of the authors and go from there....
thank you. doesn't say anything specific I'll investigate further, and anyone with more info is much apprecited, I'm planning to get a new phone and my girls very first phone in August

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
It is the same as a victim of spousal abuse not leaving the abusive spouse. You get what you deserve if you don't stand up for yourself and opt out.
A bit of an extreme statement, I’m sure you meant no harm, but perhaps you may want to research this subject to better understand it. The abuser seeks control. They often threaten them using their children as pawns. Throw in the corrupt money hungry court systems, and the fact many of those victims trying to leave have no one and no where to go, because people are to scared to be involved. Also, even men can be victims of abuse.
https://healthtalk.org/womens-exper...nd-abuse/leaving-a-violent-or-abusive-partner

Women’s experiences of Domestic Violence and Abuse​

Leaving an abusive home or relationship is not the same thing as the abuse ending. For many survivors, there will be on-going contact with ex-partners in relation to children or joint finances. Some women experience on-going abuse. Leaving can be a particularly dangerous time for women because the abusive partner starts to lose his sense of control. For this reason it is very important that women who are considering leaving do so with support.

Last edited:
Reactions: NvEric

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
A Bit extreme statement, I’m sure you meant no harm, but perhaps you may want to research this subject to better understand it. The abuser seeks control. They often threaten them using their children as pawns. Throw in the corrupt money hungry court systems, and the fact many of those victims trying to leave have no one and no where to go, because people are to scared to be involved. Also, even men can be victims of abuse.
https://healthtalk.org/womens-exper...nd-abuse/leaving-a-violent-or-abusive-partner

Women’s experiences of Domestic Violence and Abuse​

Leaving an abusive home or relationship is not the same thing as the abuse ending. For many survivors, there will be on-going contact with ex-partners in relation to children or joint finances. Some women experience on-going abuse. Leaving can be a particularly dangerous time for women because the abusive partner starts to lose his sense of control. For this reason it is very important that women who are considering leaving do so with support.
Right.
It's not as though the two parties are on equal footings, because if they were the abuse may not start or last long.
BUT, I know nothing on this topic first, second, or third hand. However, some close to me are pains in the rear .....
Any terror in my life was self inflicted, and is long in the past - never to return. Older - Smarter - Resilient

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
Hey, Sanctuary Cities and their insidious and other beneficiaries target and assign my justification as they are the hugest crime of all time - add the election!😈

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat