Children in the US Capital

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Hoosier Farmer

Mar 1, 2021
What if MAGA U.S. Representatives and U.S. Senators made a push to have all the illegal alien children brought to the U.S. Capital (instead of military bases)... a fence already exists and the National Guard is already there... PLUS it gives Nancy, Chuck, AOC and DOCTOR Jill the opportunity to get to know these children... a group of MAGA: Gaetz, Cruz, Jordan, Cotton, Blackburn, etc... call a press conference and all make the pitch to the American people!!!

Feb 24, 2021
What if MAGA U.S. Representatives and U.S. Senators made a push to have all the illegal alien children brought to the U.S. Capital (instead of military bases)... a fence already exists and the National Guard is already there... PLUS it gives Nancy, Chuck, AOC and DOCTOR Jill the opportunity to get to know these children... a group of MAGA: Gaetz, Cruz, Jordan, Cotton, Blackburn, etc... call a press conference and all make the pitch to the American people!!!
White House pizza party!

Marian

Feb 12, 2021
SW PA
Love it!
They can take them home with them too!

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021

What do you think the pedophile rings are already doing?

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Wonderful idea... srsly!!! Load em up move em out

BertF

Jan 28, 2021
If they went to DC at least they would be protected by the military. I believe they are being allowed to come here for sex trafficking after the US pedophiles take their pick. Remember, now that so many underground tunnels have been found filled with children and taken away the addicts need more blood for their fix. Sickos!

HONDU1

Dec 25, 2020
EXCELLENT

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
If they went to DC at least they would be protected by the military. I believe they are being allowed to come here for sex trafficking after the US pedophiles take their pick. Remember, now that so many underground tunnels have been found filled with children and taken away the addicts need more blood for their fix. Sickos!
I believe all these illegals are being allowed to come to destroy us inside out remember what happened to Roman Empire

Coralisles

Jan 9, 2021
Hawaii
I think the "Green Zone" has another purpose (if Covid hasn't already) .... No more student field trips to see the wonders of the Capitol, our history on it's walls and our founding documents. Even aliens might get the wrong idea and think "Freedom" is real. I hope the "never Trumpers" and Dem parents of school age children are happy with the lockdowns and erasure of our national history.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
I think the "Green Zone" has another purpose (if Covid hasn't already) .... No more student field trips to see the wonders of the Capitol, our history on it's walls and our founding documents. Even aliens might get the wrong idea and think "Freedom" is real. I hope the "never Trumpers" and Dem parents of school age children are happy with the lockdowns and erasure of our national history.
Faith moves God...United we stand 😇

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
What if MAGA U.S. Representatives and U.S. Senators made a push to have all the illegal alien children brought to the U.S. Capital (instead of military bases)... a fence already exists and the National Guard is already there... PLUS it gives Nancy, Chuck, AOC and DOCTOR Jill the opportunity to get to know these children... a group of MAGA: Gaetz, Cruz, Jordan, Cotton, Blackburn, etc... call a press conference and all make the pitch to the American people!!

Epstein is back.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat