China is Developing Civilization Killer Viruses: Chang

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Gordon Chang warns the coronavirus will not be the last virus from the Chinese Communist Party, and the next will be designed to kill entire civilizations.

1615669529557.png

“We’ve obviously got to do something and the reason is this is not the last pathogen that will come from Chinese soil,” Chang told War Room on Saturday.

“Xi Jinping now knows he can spread disease virtually without cost,” Chang said.

Chang said the United States must establish deterrence, because the next virus will be far worse — and China will be immune.

“China is working on pathogens that will leave the Chinese alone,” Chang said. “The Chinese will be immune. But they will sicken everyone else.

“China is working on civilization killers,” he said. “This could leave China as the only viable society.”

Frank Gaffney, cofounder of the Committee on the Present Danger: China, said what’s worse is American taxpayers are paying for their own demise.

The CCP’s illegal gain of function research, which makes viruses more lethal and more contagious, in Wuhan, was funded by the National Institutes of Health.

“A guy named Fauci [was] responsible for a $3.7 million grant in 2015,” Chang said.

Chang said it is “indefensible” that this research, which is illegal in the U.S., was outsourced to China.

Last edited:

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
I don't know what to think about this whole.....'let's create a virus that kills off all the caucasians....or asians...or...name your nationality.......I heard about scientists developing this WACKED OUT idea from a doctor friend years ago....didnt believe him.....well....now....I need to call him and grovel.
...here's the deal....I could see the CORRUPT BIDEN FAMILY.....EVIL EMPIRE....be...in FAVOR....of joining....IN PARTNERSHIP....with the CCP....to gain access to something like this......purely for.....THE MONEY and WEALTH....it would generate for this family of PURE EVIL DOERS....they have.....no boundaries..... or morals.... or ethics.... or a substantial MORAL CODE....that would stop their EVIL pursuits towards gaining MORE WEALTH....plus...its..CHINA.....their....FAVORITE friends.... on planet earth.
...oh, dear LORD.....if something doesnt happen to STOP.....THE SPREAD.....of this BIDEN MASSACRE against the lansdscape.......and FOUNDING principals.....of this grande nation...this "concept" of a virus attacking segments of the world's populous.....just might take HOLD.....and then......THAT WILL BE OUR END.
...I would NOT NOT NOT put it past BIDEN...FAUCI...GATES....to cook this up....in their EVIL POT OF.....the devil's stew.....!!!!!!!!

Jwjeter2

Feb 12, 2021

Gordon Chang warns the coronavirus will not be the last virus from the Chinese Communist Party, and the next will be designed to kill entire civilizations.

View attachment 3165

“We’ve obviously got to do something and the reason is this is not the last pathogen that will come from Chinese soil,” Chang told War Room on Saturday.

“Xi Jinping now knows he can spread disease virtually without cost,” Chang said.

Chang said the United States must establish deterrence, because the next virus will be far worse — and China will be immune.

“China is working on pathogens that will leave the Chinese alone,” Chang said. “The Chinese will be immune. But they will sicken everyone else.

“China is working on civilization killers,” he said. “This could leave China as the only viable society.”

Frank Gaffney, cofounder of the Committee on the Present Danger: China, said what’s worse is American taxpayers are paying for their own demise.

The CCP’s illegal gain of function research, which makes viruses more lethal and more contagious, in Wuhan, was funded by the National Institutes of Health.

“A guy named Fauci [was] responsible for a $3.7 million grant in 2015,” Chang said.

Chang said it is “indefensible” that this research, which is illegal in the U.S., was outsourced to China.
The truth about this needs to be made public so people can see Dr Fauci and the corrupt bio research community for what they are. Most people have no idea what is actually going on. I firmly believe COVID was intentionally brought here by the Chinese.

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021

View attachment 3165

Chang said it is “indefensible” that this research, which is illegal in the U.S., was outsourced to China

Cheryl W

Jan 9, 2021
Democrats and their cohorts are absolutely EVIL. They are destroying our country while GOP lawmakers sit idly by. I believed from the beginning that the COVID virus was created in a lab designed to decrease the population. Believe me....this was a trial run. Bastards.

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021

View attachment 3165

View attachment 3165

Fauci and whoever else knew about this must be held accountable for allowing CCP to use biological weapons on US and the rest of the world. The CCP must be held accountable or as Gordon Chang has warned, this will happen again and worse.

Mar 2, 2021
Home Home on the Range, USA
I'm with you! Love WarRoom!!!
I really am so concerned about what’s happened to our America...not enough space here to write it all down, but here it is in a nutshell, WarRoom is the most informative, fastest growing, patriot building, Biden-busting alternative to anything resembling a news outlet on the planet!!! It makes me feel totally empowered and equips me with knowledge!! THANKS WARROOM

DWB

Jan 9, 2021

View attachment 3165

that's why they use swabs up your nose to test for covid and to get your DNA for china!

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia
I really am so concerned about what’s happened to our America...not enough space here to write it all down, but here it is in a nutshell, WarRoom is the most informative, fastest growing, patriot building, Biden-busting alternative to anything resembling a news outlet on the planet!!! It makes me feel totally empowered and equips me with knowledge!! THANKS WARROOM
Bannon's recently shown Walter Isaacson's book The Code Breakers on War Room Pandemic and shortly after Raheem Kassan posted that article by Fareed Zakaria about https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...d049ac-82a9-11eb-81db-b02f0398f49a_story.html.
Guess who was on Fareed's CNN Sunday show (I've watched maybe an hour of CNN in well over a year, but just turned it on.) Walter Isaacson, addressing our increasing ability to edit our genetic code, and the ethical questions that raises. THANKS WAR ROOM

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
We Are All Standing With You and Have Very Good Reason to Be Concerned for Sure! I Have to Keep Reminding Myself that WE Are the MAJORITY Here, WE Will Stay Informed, WE Will Stand and Fight For America's Future, We Will NOT Give Up and With GOD on OUR Side, Who in the World Could Lose?

x4WTP2unite

Mar 11, 2021

View attachment 3165

If u look on bill and melinda gates foundations site they had to tye dollar of donation to wuhan lab as they had withIN same day check it out as I am sure that is what you are pointing out THIS IS NOT OK NOT ACCEPTABLE AND IDK WHAT TO DO

Reactions: Wolfmannz

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat