China Just Publicly HUMILIATED Biden's Administration on World Stage

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

It's hard to watch and incompetent administration allow communists to walk all over America.

1616166756772.png

lynngilly

Feb 13, 2021
It's not ROCKET SCIENCE! Please remove me from any contact , my TEMPER sometimes goes beyond the pale! Please do not send me any more e-mails! Please!

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
"America is respected again. Please. Don't. Lose. That. Respect." President Trump's Farewell Address

and..... it's gone.
CHINA KNOWS WE'RE STILL HERE...AND WE'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE...their 100-year plan will fail...we must make sure of it...as with the CCP which is led by a mere 2,000 + people...their Quislings & Musserts here must also be ferreted out...

Attachments

• Trump2024.jpg
    Trump2024.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 46

Britannia

Mar 2, 2021
England, UK
BORIS JOHNSON...the co-conspirator with SUSAN RICE AND OBAMA...AUGUST 2016 USING SIGINT TO SPY ON TRUMP ‼️ :mad:
it was requested by your government, what would you do? and also boris was not in power to 24 july 2019 so he was following orders from the prime minister at the time. if you think thats bad i would check out wikileaks it may shock you. welcome to politics(y) also whats the source of this information? i would like to read more.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Oh dear...what can the matter be
Joey's too long at the fair

What a sight for all the world to see....shame on SCOTUS who did not find their moral compass to right the wrong that we all know transpired. Will they continue the charade ? Lengthening our dismay at their cowardice.
Trump also needs to share in this cowardice. We are living through this embarrassment because he didn't have the guts to stand up & do the right thing after Nov 3rd. After you have been bought & paid for by the CCP, how would the CCP respond any other way? We have a joke in office as the "so called President" & I am embarrassed for this country.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
it was requested by your government, what would you do? and also boris was not in power to 24 july 2019 so he was following orders from the prime minister at the time. if you think thats bad i would check out wikileaks it may shock you. welcome to politics(y) also whats the source of this information? i would like to read more.
Ah the old "I was just following orders" defense

Reactions: Britannia

Joan Mc

Jan 6, 2021
Biden’s adaptation of Barrack’s kiss feet diplomacy. They showed up unprepared and without any serious negotiators on their team. China did not disrespect the US when Trump was in office.

Last edited:
Reactions: LillyGrace777

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
CCP would not talk to our President Trump like that!! China must
have an awful lot on the Bidens, none of which is good.
You bet they do along with all the other fools in that group, regime. Lot of Republicans too are bought & paid for. How can you have respect for people that sell their soul to the devil? Not much you can say about it either since they are on their payroll. All of them need to be humiliated, & they will be - over over & over.

Reactions: deplorablekat

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
You bet they do along with all the other fools in that group, regime. Lot of Republicans too are bought & paid for. How can you have respect for people that sell their soul to the devil? Not much you can say about it either since they are on their payroll. All of them need to be humiliated, & they will be - over over & over. And when they have served their purpose & the CCP no longer needs them, they will be expendable & I hope Biden & all of the others on the take know this & wonder at night just how the CCP will get rid of them!°

Reactions: deplorablekat

Wolfmannz

Feb 7, 2021
And in the mean time you have your transgendered 5 star generals being fitted for Chinese Military Uniforms, as they think they will look better with their body covered in medals. What gutless Military you have, if they had any balls, they would tell the Generals to go fly a kite and arrest all the Communists in the USA, that includes the whole Demonrat Communist party. A master Sargent who are respected could lead this revolt, what would your ball less general do? Nothing, as they know they would be targeted along with the rest of the Communists.

Reactions: Debbiey

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat