china should pay our covid damages just like obama made bp pay oil spill damages

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
Obama made bp pay the entire oil spill clean up plus reimburse government expense, full payment of all lost profits/wages directly to every impacted person& business on the coast& provided mental health counselling to impacted areas during the spill. That spill actually turned out to be a boom for the local economy.
So we need to make biden make china pay for the illegal biowarfare spill thats devastated our country. biden works for us now, he pretty much has to do what we all demand. even democrats are going to get on board in demanding this.: Our govt has spent $40,000 per U S taxpayer on covid response so far (and we didnt even get our lost profits/wages!), do you want to pay for that? Every American says hell no! The great unifier :)
How to collect it? Well we can start with asset forfeiture of everything we can reach& offsetting the debts we owe to china, then demand further payment or immediate decoupling, sanctions, military conflict. biden should use all the tools, he can have a cut of what he collects (call it a double cross against xi), chinas first $12trillion damage payment to us is due now!
My instinct is once we start doing this every country in the world will jump in& totally strip china of its assets, so the key is to get biden working early securing as many assets as possible for America's damages.
Civil liability is only based on preponderance of the evidence standard (ie the 2nd oj simpson trial), is it more likely than not that the defendant caused the injury? Wrt the wu han lab, we easily have that much evidence not even counting chinas brazen interference with the who investigators (punitive damages!). china owes us all the money in the world and its due now!

Reactions: Coastie

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
Ps i dont care how much they spend as long as china pays for all of it. I dont care how many migrants come in as long as chima pays fir all of it. china owes our new immigrant friends covid damages too, their countries were shut down all year too and theyre only here because covid made them way more broke and starving than usual.
Wu mao trolls really hate this idea. It must be right over the target: a key to undoing all of chinas plans& disassembling them forever.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat