chinese communist party should be our first and only priority.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm

iv been following warroom pandemic for as long as pandmic started and from the very beginning bannon raheem and jack maxie have day after day warned us about ccp about how their going to take over america if we didnt keep trump in office. after hearing pompeo today for c-pac it made me realize that if hes saying china is taking over and we need to fight back then we need to fight with all of our hearts. for our kids for our friends for our lord. save DemocracyAct.com the question should be not if we get the majority but will we have rights at that point. they are stoping at nothing to steal our freedoms. they are doing it cause their ccp spies posing as americans and bought people and blackmailed people. either way everyone. this has to be our only priority right now.

Last edited:

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
First, research into who created communism in China. Research who created communism period. Then ask yourself, even if you take down the China communist regime, would the bolsheviks still exist? Yes because they have infiltrated and controlled America for over a century, long before China became a communist country. It isn’t necessarily the chinese communists who have destroyed America, they are part of it yes ofc, but it is the bolsheviks who started it and egged it on, egged on the Chinese to finish off America so they get the blame For it. It is quite brilliant for the laymens, but those who know and have thoroughly studied the bolsheviks it is a sorry and dumb idea. Because I think eventually folks will understand whom the true enemy is. Our ancestors did, many times. We’ve just been brainwashed but eventually people will figure it out, maybe not for a few decades but they will.

I am pretty sure it isn’t chinese people taking away our free speech and “maybe” soon to be guns.

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
First, research into who created communism in China. Research who created communism period. Then ask yourself, even if you take down the China communist regime, would the bolsheviks still exist? Yes because they have infiltrated and controlled America for over a century, long before China became a communist country. It isn’t necessarily the chinese communists who have destroyed America, they are part of it yes ofc, but it is the bolsheviks who started it and egged it on, egged on the Chinese to finish off America so they get the blame For it. It is quite brilliant for the laymens, but those who know and have thoroughly studied the bolsheviks it is a sorry and dumb idea. Because I think eventually folks will understand whom the true enemy is. Our ancestors did, many times. We’ve just been brainwashed but eventually people will figure it out, maybe not for a few decades but they will.

I am pretty sure it isn’t Chinese people taking away our free speech and “maybe” soon to be guns.
"but it is the Bolsheviks who started it" you know that was the clearest iv heard anyone explain anything so good for me to understand, "thanks." i never did think about other communist then that. i guess you could say"iv been tunnel vision"and need to be perpetual vision seeing everything around me. the only two people iv heard talk about communism in our country other then everyone is trevor loudon and Curtis bowers in "the agenda." i guess it would make sence. curtis as a young man attended a meeting that he heard from a friend in america that was held by people who wanted to make america so corrupt it would stink. this is crazy. yea from nm

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
"but it is the Bolsheviks who started it" you know that was the clearest iv heard anyone explain anything so good for me to understand, "thanks." i never did think about other communist then that. i guess you could say"iv been tunnel vision"and need to be perpetual vision seeing everything around me. the only two people iv heard talk about communism in our country other then everyone is trevor loudon and Curtis bowers in "the agenda." i guess it would make sence. curtis as a young man attended a meeting that he heard from a friend in america that was held by people who wanted to make america so corrupt it would stink. this is crazy. yea from nm
Yes, sadly none of us were ever taught about the bolsheviks. Still to this day many do not know, adults do not know and keep calling everyone nazis 🙄, like the left does. Those who win wars and control the world always paint the good guys as the worse people ever to live and either never mention the true bad guys or paint them like gods. The bolsheviks, killed off the last Tsar and his entire family kids and wife, they were decent people. Then Stalin implemented in communism with the help of his devil worshiping kin and bankers. The bolsheviks were not russian, not Christian. The bolsheviks brutally raped the women and children, killed the men, sacrificed the babies and kids, burned people alive, nailed Christians to crosses, killed well over 60+ Million Christians. Many of the women ran to rivers with their kids to commit suicide. They were and still are the worst people ever to live. They still exist. In the bible they are quoted as “children of the devil.” They control everything nowadays. They started communism in Cuba, Venezuela, China, and slowly have implemented in communism in America and Europe for over a century. They control the money, governments, tv, food, entertainment, fashion, lbgtqp whatever people, transvestite movement, blm, antifa, I could go on and on. Anything and everything bad in society today is because of them. Two men have fought against them, one is dead and everyone thinks he is the worst person ever to live and they keep mentioning him every five minutes and the second is Trump. And they are bashing him just as much. In 50 years or so he will be written in history books as the worst person to ever live, with hundreds of lies told about him and they will say he killed millions of some ethnic group of people from covid or whatever bs they make up. It is always good to research what you have been taught. People nowadays criticise and constantly state how our children are being taught lies, deception and garbage. What do you think we were all taught? Funny thing is it seems only Americans and some Europeans believe in the lies, whereas most of the world actually know the truth and worship the people we were all led to believe were horrible people. Funny how things pan out. Sad quite frankly.

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Yes, sadly none of us were ever taught about the Bolsheviks. Still to this day many do not know, adults do not know and keep calling everyone Nazis 🙄, like the left does. Those who win wars and control the world always paint the good guys as the worse people ever to live and either never mention the true bad guys or paint them like gods. The bolsheviks, killed off the last Tsar and his entire family kids and wife, they were decent people. Then Stalin implemented in communism with the help of his devil worshiping kin and bankers. The bolsheviks were not russian, not Christian. The bolsheviks brutally raped the women and children, killed the men, sacrificed the babies and kids, burned people alive, nailed Christians to crosses, killed well over 60+ Million Christians. Many of the women ran to rivers with their kids to commit suicide. They were and still are the worst people ever to live. They still exist. In the bible they are quoted as “children of the devil.” They control everything nowadays. They started communism in Cuba, Venezuela, China, and slowly have implemented in communism in America and Europe for over a century. They control the money, governments, tv, food, entertainment, fashion, lbgtqp whatever people, transvestite movement, blm, antifa, I could go on and on. Anything and everything bad in society today is because of them. Two men have fought against them, one is dead and everyone thinks he is the worst person ever to live and they keep mentioning him every five minutes and the second is Trump. And they are bashing him just as much. In 50 years or so he will be written in history books as the worst person to ever live, with hundreds of lies told about him and they will say he killed millions of some ethnic group of people from covid or whatever bs they make up. It is always good to research what you have been taught. People nowadays criticise and constantly state how our children are being taught lies, deception and garbage. What do you think we were all taught? Funny thing is it seems only Americans and some Europeans believe in the lies, whereas most of the world actually know the truth and worship the people we were all led to believe were horrible people. Funny how things pan out. Sad quite frankly.
sounds like alot to think about. crazy how im just learning this

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Yes, sadly none of us were ever taught about the bolsheviks. Still to this day many do not know, adults do not know and keep calling everyone nazis 🙄, like the left does. Those who win wars and control the world always paint the good guys as the worse people ever to live and either never mention the true bad guys or paint them like gods. The bolsheviks, killed off the last Tsar and his entire family kids and wife, they were decent people. Then Stalin implemented in communism with the help of his devil worshiping kin and bankers. The bolsheviks were not russian, not Christian. The bolsheviks brutally raped the women and children, killed the men, sacrificed the babies and kids, burned people alive, nailed Christians to crosses, killed well over 60+ Million Christians. Many of the women ran to rivers with their kids to commit suicide. They were and still are the worst people ever to live. They still exist. In the bible they are quoted as “children of the devil.” They control everything nowadays. They started communism in Cuba, Venezuela, China, and slowly have implemented in communism in America and Europe for over a century. They control the money, governments, tv, food, entertainment, fashion, lbgtqp whatever people, transvestite movement, blm, antifa, I could go on and on. Anything and everything bad in society today is because of them. Two men have fought against them, one is dead and everyone thinks he is the worst person ever to live and they keep mentioning him every five minutes and the second is Trump. And they are bashing him just as much. In 50 years or so he will be written in history books as the worst person to ever live, with hundreds of lies told about him and they will say he killed millions of some ethnic group of people from covid or whatever bs they make up. It is always good to research what you have been taught. People nowadays criticise and constantly state how our children are being taught lies, deception and garbage. What do you think we were all taught? Funny thing is it seems only Americans and some Europeans believe in the lies, whereas most of the world actually know the truth and worship the people we were all led to believe were horrible people. Funny how things pan out. Sad quite frankly.
now that i have more time to write i would like to say thank you for teaching me some things. im going to do my homework. not sure if you know trevor loudon who is an expert on all this. his newest video is really good. he exposes the people behind the movements that get people into office and one of them is harris. kamala harris is the biggest liberal. pass the video around everyone needs to know...

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat