Chinese Item to Boycott

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
I was listening to the 5:00 p.m. show, and the woman from China advising us to stop buying their products, is a great idea, but HUGE! Especially, since so many things purchased online don't say they're from China. I'm very much out of the loop as far as technology goes, but Is there someone with access to common products imported from China, that can be put in a simple list? If we (the WarRoom/MAGA) group could stop buying them for even a month or two, it may take a big chunk out of their economic crutch!

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
I was listening to the 5:00 p.m. show, and the woman from China advising us to stop buying their products, is a great idea, but HUGE! Especially, since so many things purchased online don't say they're from China. I'm very much out of the loop as far as technology goes, but Is there someone with access to common products imported from China, that can be put in a simple list? If we (the WarRoom/MAGA) group could stop buying them for even a month or two, it may take a big chunk out of their economic crutch!
I am all for that.

Reactions: Vicki Stromlund

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Boycott DISCORD as well. Haven’t looked into who owns it or how they make money yet, but they are shutting down trump supporters and those folks messing with the stock market. Don’t really know much about discord except it is some chatting platform. But yea, alongside twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc etc etc.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
Boycott DISCORD as well. Haven’t looked into who owns it or how they make money yet, but they are shutting down trump supporters and those folks messing with the stock market. Don’t really know much about discord except it is some chatting platform. But yea, alongside twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc etc etc.
I've never heard of "Discord," but since there are so many options, maybe everyone pick 10 stores/items/sites that the currently use, and stop using them. Unless someone can come up with a more effective approach??

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat