Chinese Whistleblower "L" on her plan to take down the CCP

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

China is on the brink of an economic collapse.” Overseas Chinese whistleblower “L” reveals her three-part plan to hurry their economic downfall and take down the CCP.

“Look at where China is taking their power from,” L told War Room: Pandemic. “The American people have funded their growth through purchase of goods and investment.”

How do the American people stop it? “You starve this Chinese paper dragon to death,” L said.

1) Don’t buy Chinese goods and buy second hand

2) Take individual investment out of the Chinese companies in the stock market

3) Educate three of your friends who then spread the word to three of their friends

“Everyone thinks China is very powerful, but in reality” they are on the verge of collapse, L said. “A small push will make them fall off the cliff.”

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Good idea but people are too into their materialistic garbage.

Remember how everyone was going to stop watching Netflix, how many actually did? How many renewed their contract because they miss their brainwashing box?

Reactions: Gearboxmichael

justcookiecr

Jan 2, 2021
We have to realize nothing is the same corruption and evil beyond measure has been exposed I am re-evaluating everything in my life. It will be hard but the long term goal is worth it. Take these demons out of our lives.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat