CHUCK SCHUMER HOPES TEXAS 'LEARNED THEIR LESSON' AFTER FEDS SHUT OFF POWER

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Feb 12, 2021
I think that Schumer is wrong. Texas has the largest wind farms in the world. The mix of energy in Texas defies the natural commodity benefits that the state of Texas enjoys. Thank the Feds for that. The issue was temperature and the lack of preparation for the extreme cold. Wind failed completely. The most reliable source of energy was natural gas, but the Feds screwed with Texas all along in order to make change their independent grid system.

mari5212

Feb 23, 2021
Putting windmills in an oil state is stupid. Putting them in any state is stupid.
Maybe part of the desert is OK for windmills. But the failure to insure that pipes were strong enough to handle cold or hot temperatures is totally on TEXAS. Remember, NATURAL GAS PIPELINES ALSO FAILED. So that's on Texas politicians or civil servants for FAILING AT THEIR JOB.

Feb 12, 2021
Maybe part of the desert is OK for windmills. But the failure to insure that pipes were strong enough to handle cold or hot temperatures is totally on TEXAS. Remember, NATURAL GAS PIPELINES ALSO FAILED. So that's on Texas politicians or civil servants for FAILING AT THEIR JOB.
I read where natural gas is delivered on demand in Texas because the state is covered with gas. The pumps failed which was due to a lack of electricity. Up north, natural gas is piped into homes and businesses, so we never experience failures from electric pumps. We have furnaces, not electric heat pumps. The ultimate problem in Texas is two-fold. One: Texas has a grid of their own. It is run by a state agency ERCOT. I understand that this is not well received by the federal government that wants to have control. The government would not grant Texas permission to increase energy output from fossil fuels to prepare for the impending storms. It was a way to break ERCOT and make Texas submit. The problem is politics and the use of tax rebates to promote green energy which is not reliable.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat