CIA colluding with CCP!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Reactions: NvEric

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
You can’t make this stuff up.

Yes, we know, and thank you for bringing it up.
Disgusting how little anyone anywhere is bothered enough to speak up publicly about the crimes committed against all of us.
Crimes against our system continue without a pause.
We seek those elected at each level, but ...... silence.

These places here, of news keep repeating just the news, without regard to actual methods of correcting the wrongs. I wrote about this very subject 9 years ago, and I do it again. I offer ways for people to become People, then PEOPLE, but if no one wants to bother themselves past a few silly words here and here - It's no wonder there's ......... silence or apathy.
However, I'll continue to promote a tool of FORCE .... wait, wait, Non-Violent Action aeinstein.org for the details.
And, here for info on the progressives - wagingnonviolence.org
All other vectors of engagement are Fine, but there's more that can be done, which is Non-Violent Action - melded with what Trumpters have already done will amplify our voices and actions to cause the change desired - legally so without violence.

For the violently inclined, I will stay away from that effort. I don't encourage using that method. But, of course, if I'm ever confronted by some to such a point, I'll use an appropriate response. However, let no one misconstrue these words to render then to mean I advocate violence. Self-Defense is one thing.
Group-Defense or defending a group in action is done differently. Peace

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat